Optique 1 Eye Irritation Relief
Optique 1, homeopathic eye drops to relieve irritation.
Product Code: optique-1-eye-irritation-relief-BOR-10-dse
Quantity per Container: 10 Doses
Temporarily relieves minor eye irritation due to fatigue or airborne irritants such as ragweed, other pollens and dust
Soothes red, dry, itchy, gritty, burning or tired eyes
Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Tear open the foil pouch at the notched edge. Snap of one single-use dose. Twist to open. Put 1-2 drops, or more if necessary, in the affected eye(s). Repeat 2 to 6 times a day, as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
After opening the unit-dose: The product must be used immediately. After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS-0.25% / Relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light
- Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS-0.25% / Relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants
- Cineraria martima 6C HPUS-1.50% / Soothes sensitvity to light and glare
- Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS-1.00% Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS-0.25% / Alleviates gritty sensation (feeling of sand in the eye)
- Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS-0.25% / Relieves sharp, flashing eye pain
- Silicea 10X HPUS-0.25% / Relieves tired eyes
Other Ingredients: Purified water, sodium chloride 0.9%.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, change in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens, or persists for more than 72 hours.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use container are not intact.
To avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface, do not touch the eye with the tip of the container. Do not reuse, once opened, discard contained after each use.
Keep out of reach of children
Before opening the foil pack: No specific storage conditions. After opening the foil pack: Store the unused doses in the foil pack at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C).
Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Ratings & Reviews
I would buy this product again
by Linda -
Have not used enough to make a true review but the company does everything great. I'm sure this will not disappoint.
Yes, I would purchase this product again
I have cataracts and waiting for eye operation. My eyes were so cloudy that I was afraid to drive day or night This was a devastating blow to me as I was very independent and accustomed to going about my business on my own . I no longer had the confid