OptiCleanse GHI from Xymogen is a natural detox cleanse supplement for detoxing the body naturally that contains herbs for detoxing the body, vitamins for detox, detox antioxidants and amino acids.
Product Code: opticleanse-ghi-XYM-crmy-choc
Quantity per Container: 10 Packets
OptiCleanse GHI from Xymogen is a pleasant-tasting, low allergy, rice protein-based functional food providing a variety of macro- and micro-nutrients, herbs and other nutraceuticals known to support and optimize detoxification in individuals experiencing signs and conditions associated with toxicity, support the gastrointestinal mucosa and support healthy essential fatty acid and prostaglandin production.
- Nutritional support for the natural detoxification mechanism in the body*
- Nutritional support for gastrointestinal health*
- 26 grams of hypoallergenic rice protein concentrate enriched with l-lysine and l-threonine to enhance biological value
- Contains "dual phase optimizers"
- Preventium: patented potassium D glucarate that has been shown to possess potent chemoprotective activity through the enhancement of Phase II glucuronidation and inhibition of the enzyme, beta glucuronidase
- Aminogen: a patented proteolytic enzyme preparation that facilitates amino acid absorption by up to 60%
- Anti-inflammatory herbs and nutrients
OptiCleanse GHI may be used in elimination diet protocols, as an adjunct to bowel or hepatic detoxification, and for supporting overall systemic relief with allergy mediated issues.
- -OptiCleanse GHI is a functional food in the form of a powdered drink mix. It is vegetarian, pleasant-tasting, easily digested, and simple to use. OptiCleanse GHI is a patented formula based upon rice protein that is fortified with the amino acids threonine and lysine to boost the protein quality.
- -The nutritional value is further enhanced by the addition of other amino acids, vitamins, minerals, bioflavonoids, phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- -OptiCleanse GHI may benefit you if your practitioner has determined that your health issues may be caused by one or more of the following conditions: poor gastrointestinal health, poor detoxification, hormonal imbalances.
- -OptiCleanse GHI should only be used under the supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Your healthcare practitioner has recommended OptiCleanse GHI in conjunction with dietary modifications because its special combination of selected nutrients can improve these conditions by supporting your metabolic functions in the body.
- -Rice Protein Concentrate used in OptiCleanse GHI is fortified with the amino acids, lysine and threonine, resulting in a complete, high quality, easily-digested, 26 gram portion of vegetable protein.Among the many reasons for including high quality protein is the provision of amino acids such as methionine and cysteine used to support generating glutathione and sulfation cofactors needed for Phase 2 conjugation.
Adults: Blend, shake or briskly stir one packet into 10 to 12 ounces of chilled, pure water (or mix amount for desired thickness) and consume once daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Packet (62 g)
- Servings Per Container: 10
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Calories 230
- Total Fat 8 g
- -Saturated Fat 2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 18 g
- -Dietary Fiber 6 g
- -Total Sugars 5 g
- --Includes 5 g Added Sugars
- Protein (from pea protein isolate and rice protein concentrate) 26 g
- Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene) 750 mcg (83%)
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 250 mg (278%)
- Thiamin (as thiamine HCl) 15 mg (1250%)
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5-phosphate sodium) 5 mg (385%)
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 40 mg (250%)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 5 mg (294%)
- Folate 200 mcg DFE (50%)
- -(as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg (2083%)
- Biotin 150 mcg (500%)
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 35 mg (700%)
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 100 mg (14%)
- Calcium 220 mg (17%)
- -(as dicalcium malate and ingredients with naturally occurring calcium)
- Iron (naturally occurring) 6 mg (33%)
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 60 mcg (47%)
- Magnesium (as dimagnesium malate) 140 mg (33%)
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 10 mg (91%)
- Selenium (as selenium glycinate complex) 100 mcg (182%)
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg (87%)
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 60 mcg (171%)
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 35 mcg (78%)
- Sodium 580 mg (25%)
- -(from ingredients with naturally occurring sodium, sodium sulfate anhydrous, sodium ascorbate)
- Potassium 505 mg (11%)
- -(from tripotassium citrate and ingredients with naturally occurring potassium)
- Stabilized Flaxseed 5.6 g
- -Typical Alpha-Linoleic Acid 1.28 g
- -Typical Linoleic Acid 392 mg
- Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum)(hull)(40% ellagic acid) 400 mg
- Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine) 250 mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex 250 mg
- -(Citrus x limon)(fruit peel)(25% bioflavonoids)
- Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate from Dimorphandra mollis)(pod) 250 mg
- Potassium d-glucarate 250 mg
- Rutin (from Sophora japonica)(bud) 200 mg
- Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) 200 mg
- -(rhizome)(95% total curcuminoids complex, including curcumin, curcuminoids, and volatile oils) (86% curcuminoids) (65% curcumin)
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 150mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)(rhizome) 150 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 120 mg
- Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous 100 mg
- Watercress (Nasturtium officinale)(aerialparts) 100 mg
- Green Tea Aqueous Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf) 82 mg
- -(80% polyphenols, 60% catechins, 30% EGCG, 6% caffeine)
Other Ingredients: Dried cane syrup, cocoa powder, natural flavors (no MSG), sunflower oil, medium chain triglycerides oil, taurine, glycine, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, fungal proteases, stevia leaf extract, l-glutamine, guar gum, silica.
Contains NO: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Ratings & Reviews
This is the best breakfast protein drink I have ever had. Have been using it for years.
Not medical or professional advice
My Daily Breakfast
by Karen -
This product was recommended by a naturopath since I am sensitive to dairy. I make a malted with cinnamon and ice every morning. The only complaint I have is that it is expensive.
Not medical or professional advice