Oceans Kids DHA Chewables
120 mg Omega-3 DHA
Brand: Garden of Life
Product Code: oceans-kids-dha-chewable-GOL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Chewables
- DHA From Ultra-Pure Cod Liver Oil per Daily Serving
- 250 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Great Berry Lime Taste Kids Love
- No Fishy Smell
- No 'Yucky' Fish Burps
- Sugar Free and No Artificial 'Junk'
- Ages 3 and Older
Made with an UltraPure molecularly distilled cod liver oil rich in DHA. It’s designed for children age 3 years and older. Just four small delicious berry lime softgels daily delivers 250 mg of Omega-3s, providing 120 mg of DHA and 80 mg of EPA.
- Oceans Kids DHA Chewables are a fun and convenient way to give your child all of the benefits of omega-3s in a yummy berry lime chewable softgel.
For centuries, mothers living in the cold and harsh climate of the North Atlantic have turned to cod liver oil to help sustain the health and vitality of their families, especially their children. Today, modern science confirms their wisdom as the benefits of DHA and omega-3 supplementation for children have become widely promoted and embraced.
- Children three and older take 4 chewable softgels daily or as otherwise directed by your pediatrician.
May be chewed or swallowed. Best if taken with meals.
- Serving Size: 4 Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- -Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Vitamin A (naturally occurring) 60 mcg
- Vitamin D (naturally occurring) 0.025 mcg
- Vitamin E 7 mg
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids 250 mg
- -DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 120 mg
- -EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 80 mg
- -Other Omega-3s 50 mg
- -ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) 4 mg
- Omega-9 Fatty Acid (Oleic Acid) 150 mg
Ingredients: Highly purified Norwegian cod liver oil (gadus morhua), gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural mixed berry flavors, proprietary antioxidant blend [consisting of rosemary leaf extract, natural tocopherols (soy) and sunflower oil], natural lime flavor.
Contains tree nuts: Coconut (from MCT)
Gluten free. Dairy free. Sugar free. No filler ingredients, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if your child is allergic to iodine, uses blood thinners, anticipates surgery, or is under medical supervision.
Children should always be under adult supervision when consuming this product. Small objects like pills can become inadvertently lodged in the throat.
Keep out of reach of children.
For optimal freshness, store in a cool, dry place and use contents within 3 months of opening.