Novequin DPF Digestive Probiotic Formula
Digestive Probiotic Formula
Product Code: novequin-dpf-digestive-probiotic-formula-AAM-1000-grs
Quantity per Container: 1000 Grams
Arthur Andrew Medical Novequin DPF (Digestive Probiotic Formula) is a clinically effective blend of probiotics, prebiotics and digestive enzymes for horses, cattle, livestock and grazing animals. Synbiotics are a mixture of PRO and PRE biotics that facilitate healthy intestinal balance. When enzyme levels are low, feed can remain undigested in the intestine, causing temporary gas and discomfort. Novequin contains enzymes specially developed to digest every component contained in an animals food.
Novequin may also facilitate the digestion of larger meals, so that the digestive system does not become over-stressed. This formula also contains naturally occurring intestinal Probiotics to support immune health and to recolonize natural digestive balance after the use of antibiotics. Optimal digestion can improve lean body mass, subdue occasional discomfort, reduce shedding and promote a sleek, glowing coat.
- Better digestion after worming and antibiotic use
- Stress reduction from travel and boarding
- Improved overall digestive health
- Relief from colic, founder, laminitis
- Improved muscle, hoof and coat quality
- Appetite enhancement
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Non-GMO, Vegan, GRAS Certified
Scientifically formulated, pharmaceutical grade supplements meet or exceed the highest standards of excellence from formulation through raw materials testing and current good manufacturing processes (cGMP). Third party independent testing assures superior quality, enhanced absorption, purity, potency, efficacy and truth in labeling.
The following dosage schedule may be used as a general guideline. Optimal dosage may be different depending on the individual animal's needs or as suggested by your veterinarian.
- Therapeutic/Medicinal: 1 to 2 scoops, 2 to 3 times per day.
- Maintenance/Preventative: 1/2 to 1 scoop, 1 to 2 times per day.
- For smaller household animals, Novequin DPF can be purchased in 50 gram tubs.
Every animal is different. The simplest way to administer Novequin is to add the appropriate serving (see suggested use) to your animal's meal. For finicky eaters, it is recommended to find a way that best fits your animal's needs. It is important to find a method that is suitable for the animal's size and personality. Many animals will feed as if the Novequin wasn't there, but this will not be the case in all instances; creative ways may be necessary. Any method that enables Novequin to be consumed by the animal is a good method.
- Serving Size: Two Scoops(10 gms)
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calcium Carbonate 1,150 mg
- Prebiotic Vitafiber IMA(Isomalto Oligosaccharides) 770 mg
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend: 2 billion CFUs
- -Yeast Culture, E. faecium, L. acidophilus
- Proprietary Enzyme Blend:
- -Protease, Amylase, Hemicellulase, Cellulase
Other Ingredients: maltodextrin.
Non-GMO and Vegan
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.