Supports Proper Muscle Tonicity and Promotes Nervous System Relaxation
Brand: Anabolic Laboratories
Product Code: neuro-ease-ANL
Servings per Container: 20
Quantity per Container: 40 Tablets
Muscle spasms and cramps are spontaneous, often painful muscle contractions that can lead to hypertonicity. Hypertonicity can interfere with proper adjustments and palpations. Abnormal tonicity can result from interruption in the central nervous system (CNS), as well as from calcium, magnesium or potassium deficiency. Focusing on maintaining a healthy CNS and providing key nutrients can help restore normal tonicity and may help soft tissue heal faster.
Neuro-Ease provides a truly specialized formula that contains a blend of concentrated botanicals, vitamins and minerals targeted for nerve and muscle health.
Take 2 tablets daily with or without food, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 20
- Servings Per Container / %DV:
- Niacin (as nicotinic acid) 5 mg 25%
- Vitamin B12 (as cobalamin) 12 mcg 200%
- Calcium (from calcium lactate) 15 mg 2%
- Magnesium (from magnesium citrate) 200 mg 50%
- Passion Flower Extract (high flavonoids) 400 mg
- Hops (flower) Extract (Humulus lupulus, 4:1 flower extract) 75 mg
- Turmeric (root) Extract (Curcuma longa, standardized to 95% circumin) 75 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 50 mg
- Valerian Root Extract (Valeriana officinalis, standardized to 0.8% valerenic acid) 40 mg
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis, standardized to 6% carnosic acid) 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Potassium Chloride, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Source), Modified Cellulose Gum, Silica, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source), Natural Vanilla Extract, Glycerin.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Hops and products containing Hops should not be taken by those suffering from depression.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.