Neti-Mist Sinus Spray
Neti Mist™ Sinus Spray is a new homeopathic, all natural spray formulated with ingredients to help soothe and relieve congestion in your nasal passages.
Brand: Himalayan Institute
Product Code: neti-mist-sinus-spray-HMI
Quantity per Container: 1 Oz
This product can be used prior to nasal irrigation with the Neti Pot™ in order to deeply flush out the sinus passages and at any time to extend and support the effects of nasal irrigation.
This gentle isotonic spray:
- Helps relieve congestion in nasal passages
- Helps alleviate cold & allergy symptoms
- Helps keep nasal passages free of pollen, dust, and other irritants
- Is 100% all natural and non-addictive
- Contains the homeopathic remedy kali muriaticum
- Contains tangerine-ginger
- Contains no Benzalkonium Chloride
Suitable for children over 6 with proper adult supervision. For children 6 and under, consult a physician before use.
- Shake well
- Remove cap and safety clip
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers
- Prime pump prior to initial use by depressing several times
- Insert tip of nozzle just past the nasal opening(1/8th to 1/4th inch)
- Pump once inside of each nostril and gently inhale
- Wait at least 30 seconds or longer before blowing nose
- Use as needed every 2-4 hours
- May be used safely for long periods of time
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Kali Muriaticum 6X / Upper respiratory mucus and congestion
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe vera, deionized water, erythritol, essential oils of mandarin and ginger, grapefruit seed extract, polysorbate 20 (vegetable source), sodium chloride (USP) and sodium bicarbonate (USP).
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. In case of contact, flush with water and immediately seek professional medical attention. If more than amounts used for decongestion is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a susceptibility to nose bleeds or sinus sensitivity, a pre-existing chronic sinus condition or nasal surgery, allergies to any of the ingredients in this product.
This product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge.
Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Keep out of reach of children.
Made in the United States.
Ratings & Reviews
Ginger oil disturbingly strong
by none -
The product seems to work by immediately irritating the nasal passage which causes one to want to blow their nose in a couple minutes. Using the product before sleep is somewhat problematic due to the strong ginger oil. Unknown how this works when one has a head cold. I will not be buying again, too strong for daily use.
Not medical or professional advice