MVM-A Antioxidant Protocol
Veg Capsules 180
MVM-A is part of an antioxidant supplementation protocol.
Brand: Allergy Research Group
Product Code: mvm-a-antioxidant-ARG
Servings per Container: 90
Quantity per Container: 180 Veg Capsules
Multiple vitamin and mineral formula with additional nutrients featuring acetyl-L-carnitine for antioxidant support.
As a dietary supplement, 2 capsules two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 525 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 67 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 540 IU
- Vitamin K1 (as Phytomenadione) 25 µg
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) 8 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide & Niacin) 18 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl, Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate) 8 mg
- Folic Acid 400 µg
- Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin) 30 µg
- Biotin 100 µg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Pantothenate Calcium) 20 mg
- Calcium (as Carbonate, Sulfate, Citrate) 83 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 50 µg
- Magnesium (as Sulfate, Citrate, Malate, Bisglycinate) 120 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate 7 mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 67 µg
- Copper (as Copper Sulfate) 0.4 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate) 1.5 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 50 µg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 30 µg
- Glycine (as Magnesium Bisglycinate) 8 mg
- Taurine 83 mg
- Boron (as Boric Acid) 1 mg
- N-Acetyl L-Carnitine 100 mg
- Lipoic Acid 40 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, L-leucine, silicon dioxide.
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.