M.V. Senior Multi
Complete Multivitamin Formula for Active Seniors
Product Code: mv-senior-multi-FB-120-cpsls
Servings per Container: 120 Capsules
Senior adults have specific nutritional needs that aren’t always met with supplements formulated for other groups. M.V. Senior™ is a complete multivitamin and mineral formula that delivers 21 key nutrients, in small, easy-to-swallow capsules that men and women over 50 years need to support an active, healthy lifestyle now and for years to come.
Antioxidant vitamins such as A (as beta-carotene), C, and E, plus the antioxidant trace mineral Selenium, are an integral part of the body's free radical defense system and work to neutralize harmful free radicals and defend cellular structures.
Water-soluble B vitamins are essential nutrients for energy, brain function, mental clarity, and improvement in mood. B vitamins help combat everyday stress that can lead to fatigue and poor cognitive function. They also perform a variety of other vital functions, including amino acid metabolism and cell division.
Minerals maintain the delicate cellular fluid balance in the body, along with being involved in various enzyme activities. Specifically, calcium is required for healthy bones and proper functioning of heart, muscles and nervous system. An adequate intake of vitamin D along with Calcium and Magnesium helps delay the loss of bone with increasing age. Iron is a fortifying trace element that enriches red blood cells and increases oxygenation of tissue. Zinc is an essential trace mineral that is well recognized for its wound-healing properties and as an antioxidant. Together, Iron and Zinc play essential roles in numerous metabolic functions and are required for immune and cognitive function plus bone mineralization. Copper is an essential trace mineral that is important for proper iron metabolism, energy production, antioxidant action, and hormone production.
- Small, easy-to-swallow capsules
- Delivers 21 key vitamin and mineral nutrients
As a dietary supplement for senior adults, take 3 capsules daily, preferably 1 with each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Amount Per Serving / Daily Value:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 3,000 mcg RAE 333%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60 mg 67%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400IU) 50%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 20 mg 133%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as thiamine mononitrate) 2 mg 167%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2 mg 154%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg NE 125%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2 mg 118%
- Folate (400 mcg Folic Acid) 666 mcg DFE 167%
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg 250%
- Biotin 300 mcg 1000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg 200%
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 100 mg 8%
- Iron (as Ferrochel ferrous bisglycinate chelate) 10 mg 56%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 50 mg 12%
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 100 mcg 182%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2 mg 222%
- Manganese (as manganese glycinate chelate) 4 mg 174%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 100 mcg 286%
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, peppermint oil.
Contains no added yeast, sugar, salt, starch, wheat, dairy, artificial colors, or preservatives.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Protect from light.