Muscle & Joint Herbal Plaster Kit
Brand: Jadience Herbal Formulas
Product Code: muscle-joint-herbal-plaster-kit-JHF
Quantity per Container: 1 Kit
Ideal for discomfort in the following areas:
- Joints (Knee, Back, Hip, Elbow, Ankle, Wrist)
- Muscles (Groin, Hamstring, Calf, Lower Back)
- Tendons and Ligaments
- Centuries-Proven - Fast Acting - All Natural Ingredients - Athlete-Proven
When wearing the Herbal Muscle and Joint Plaster™, you may experience anything from mild warmth to a strong sensation of heat and/or itchiness or redness on the application area. These are common signs of increased chi (energy) and circulation and detoxification. Traditional East Asian herbs are known to speed up the body's natural healing process.
The effects are usually immediate. Depending on the severity of the injury multiple applications may be necessary for optimal healing and results. For chronic injury, several applications of the Muscle and Joint Plaster may be necessary to re-harmonize the body.
The Kit Includes:
- One 4 oz. Muscle & Joint Plaster (commonly 3 to 5 applications
- One 1 oz. Muscle & Joint Spray
- One Elastic Bandage
- Two Medical Adhesive Pads
- Two Gauze Pads
- Three Disposable Gloves
Shape Herbal Muscle and Joint Plaster - Remove plaster from jar and shape as desired. it should be about 1/4 in. thick and cover the area of most discomfort. (For example, if area of discomfort is five inches in diameter, yet most of the discomfort is felt within one inch of that area, cover that 1-inch area of discomfort with paste.)
Wrap in gauze - Use included gauze to cover herbal plaster. This helps it keep its shape during wear, and allows for easy removal.
Tape onto body - Use the included medical tape to completely cover the herbal plaster and hold in place over area of discomfort. Wear for 8-12 hours.
Secure with bandage (if necessary) - Elastic bandage should be tight enough to keep herbs in contact with skin, but should not cut off circulation.
Use Muscle and Joint Spray - After removing the paste, apply Muscle and Joint Spray to further aid recovery and relieve itchy skin. Use twice per day or as desired until the bottle is empty.
- Rhizoma, Zingiberis Officinalis Recens, Cortex Mori Albae Radicis, Wheat Flour, Folium Mori, Herbae Menthae, Radix Cocculi Seu, Stephaniae Tetrandrae, Radix Paeoniae Rubrae, Radix Clematidis, Radix Achyranthis, Bidentae, Radix Purariae, Salviae, Alumen, ramulus Cinammomi Cassiae, Flium, Artemesia Argyi, Menthae Piperita, Radix Ledebouriellae Divaricatae, Eucalyptus Globulus, Vinegar, Natural Fragrance, Jade Powder.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Plaster may stain clothing.
Keep out of reach of children.