Multi-Vi-Min without Copper & Iron by Allergy Research Group
Veg Capsules 150
Formulated by Stephen A. Levine, Ph.D., to have low allergen potential, and many people who cannot tolerate a complex nutrient formula do well with the Multi-Vi-Min formulas
Brand: Allergy Research Group
Product Code: multi-vi-min-no-copper-iron-ARG
Servings per Container: 150
Quantity per Container: 150 Veg Capsules
This formula utilizes the purest USP grade materials, which are ultimately synthesized from naturally occurring sources. Vitamins B2 and B6 are supplied partially in their coenzyme ("activated") forms.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Taking more than 400 µg of selenium per day from all sources should only be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 150
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as 1,000 IU Retinyl Palmitate) 300 mcg RAE
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 50 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as 400 IU Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg
- Mixed Tocopherols 40 IU
- Vitamin K 55 mcg
- -(as 30 mcg of Vitamin K1 Phytonadione and 25 mcg Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7)
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) 20 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 30 mg NE
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 25 mg
- Folate 100 mcg DFE (as 60 mcg 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate)
- -(from 111 mcg [6S]-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate acid, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin 80 mcg
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 80 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium-D-Pantothenate) 100 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 40 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 15 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 6 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 40 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 3 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 80 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 40 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 20 mg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate) 200 mcg
- Vanadium (as Sodium Metavanadate) 40 mcg
- Glutamic Acid 40 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, have a medical condition, or planning any medical procedure, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Variations in product color may occur.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Ratings & Reviews
Great vitamin for people with allergies.
by Marta -
This is a new product for me but I am already seeing a difference from my old brand. I take three capsules a day and am noticing changes in my nails and the way that I feel. My old brand was not available so I substituted it with this and now I won't go back!
Not medical or professional advice