Multi-Vi-Min, 150 Veg Capsules, Nutricology
Veg Capsules 150
Updated Classic Formula
Product Code: multi-vi-min-NTC
Servings per Container: 150
Quantity per Container: 150 Veg Capsules
NutriCology Multi Vi-Min was formulated by Stephen A. Levine, Ph.D., to have low allergen potential, and many people who cannot tolerate a complex nutrient formula do well with the Multi-Vi-Min formulas.
The formula utilizes the purest USP grade materials, which are ultimately synthesized from naturally occurring sources. Vitamins B2 and B6 are supplied partially in their coenzyme ("activated") forms. Vitamin C was purposely left out because of its ability to enhance iron absorption.
Adults: As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
- Servings per Container: 150
- Amount per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as 1000 IU of Retinyl Palmitate) 300 ug RAE
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 50 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as 400 IU of Cholecaliferol) 10 ug
- Vitamin E (as 40 IU of d-alpha Tocopherol)(from Sunflower) 27 mg
- Vitamin K 55 ug
- -(from 30 ug Vitamin K1 Phylloquinone and 25 ug Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7)
- Thiamin (as Thiamine HCl) 20 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5'-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 30 mg NE
- Vitamin B6 15 mg
- -(from 10 mg Pyridoxine HCl and 5 mg Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate)
- Folate 100 ug DFE
- -(as 60 ug 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (from 111 ug [6S]-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 80 ug
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 80 ug
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Calcium 40 mg
- -(as Calcium Citrate and D-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Iron (as Iron Citrate) 4 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 75 ug
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 20 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 6 mg
- Selenium (as Selenium Selenate) 40 ug
- Copper (as Copper Glycinate Chelate) 300 ug
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 3 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 80 ug
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdenum) 40 ug
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride and Potassium Iodide) 20 mg
- Boron (as Sodium Borate, decahydrate) 200 ug
- Vanadium (as Sodium Metavanadate) 40 ug
- Glutamic Acid 40 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Taking more than 400 µg of selenium per day from all sources should only be done under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Variations in product color may occur.