Multiple Vitamin & Mineral Support
Product Code: multi-complex-NWE
Servings per Container: 250
Quantity per Container: 250 Tablets
Vitamins with chelated minerals.
A vast assortment of vital vitamins and minerals (chelated for rapid absorption), augmented with bioflavonoids, amino acids and phytonutrients.
1 tablet 3 times daily
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 250
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (from cod liver oil) 1,050 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 50 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 3.5 mcg
- Vitamin E (as succinate) 3.3 mg
- Thiamine (as hydrochloride) 5 mg
- Riboflavin 5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 35 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 5 mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 150 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 10 mcg
- Biotin 10 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 15 mg
- Choline (as bitartrate) 11 mg
- Calcium (as phosphate) 45 mg
- Magnesium (as oxide) 25 mg
- Zinc (as aspartate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as aspartate) 1.5 mg
- Proprietary Blend 173.8 mg
- ---Kelp (plant), Ribonucleic Acid (RNA), Lemon Bioflavonoid, DL-Methionine, Hesperidin, Inositol, L-Lysine (as hydrochloride), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Rutin, L-Glutamic Acid (as hydrochloride), Alfalfa (leaf, stem), Parsley (leaf), Watercress (herb)
Contains Fish (cod).
- Hyperparathyroidism or sarcoidosis patients should avoid vitamin D supplementation.
- Hypercalciuria and hypercalcemia are usually not seen unless the daily dose exceeds 2400 IU.
- Alfalfa contains L-canavanine, which is suspected of causing some allergic reactions in susceptible people.
- Vitamin A is fat-soluble and can become toxic in acute or chronic doses. Symptoms can include nausea, vomiting and headache, fatigue, fever, and hepatotoxicity.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.