Move Free Advanced with Glucosamine & Chondroitin
Coated Tablets 80
Supports 5 Signs of Joint Health - Mobility, Comfort, Strength, Flexibility, and Lubrication
Product Code: move-free-advanced-glucosamine-chondroitin-SHV-80-tblts
Quantity per Container: 80 Coated Tablets
Glucosamine, chondroitin, uniflex, and hyaluronic acid are some of the components in this formula.
- Glucosamine is key for the formation of cartilage, an essential building block of your joints.
- Chondroitin is a building block of cartilage that supports joint strength by helping to resist compression in the joint.
- Uniflex is a mineral complex that supports joint comfort
- Hyaluronic Acid is the same molecule found in healthy joint fluid that supports joint lubrication and smooth movement.
Adults take two (2) tablets twice a day with a meal or one (1) tablet twice daily with meals.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 40
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 200 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid) 3.3 mg
- Calcium Fructoborate 216 mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, coating (hypromellose, modified corn starch, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, magnesium silicate, glycerin), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Contains Shellfish (Shrimp, Crab, Lobster, and Crayfish)
Chondroitin Sulfate is derived from bovine, porcine and/or avian sources.
Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
If on prescribed medication, consult your physician before use.
Not suitable for use by anyone under the age of 18 years old.
Protected with a tamper evident seal. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.