Montiff Amino Starter
Digestion and Gastrointestinal Support
Product Code: montiff-amino-starter-MNT
Servings per Container: 50
Quantity per Container: 100 Grams
Montiff’s Amino Starter is a proprietary blend of three amino acids plus the di-peptide of L-Alanyl-L-Glutamine. Its’ main function is to aid in the repair of the gastric mucosa.
Aids in improving digestion, useful in the management of leaky gut.
Benefits of Montiff's Amino Starter:
- Helping to maintain proper gastrointestinal function
- Aid in the repair of Mucosa
- Helping to maintain muscle mass
- Stimulating muscle protein
- Helping to improve immune functions
- Helping to maintain and protect liver function. i.e., synthesis of glutathione
- Helping in the regeneration of the liver
- Helping to permit a reduction in the length of hospital stays
- Helping in the suppression of hypoglycemia in patients with insulindependent
- diabetes mellitus – (IDDM)
- Helps reduce endotoxin levels in portal blood, i.e. effective in preventing
- bacterial translocation by maintaining the intestinal immune function.
Adults and children 10 years and older: Mix one scoop (approximately two grams) with 16oz of cold water or fruit juice before meals. Drink one to three times a day or as directed by a health care professional.
Keep refrigerated or store in a cool, dry place below 70°. Do not place in sunlight.
*(A vitamin / mineral formula is recommended when taking amino acid formulations).
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (approx 2 g)
- Servings Per Container: 50
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Blend of:
Other Ingredients: none
Contains NO: starch, corn, milk, wheat, sugar, eggs, salt, artificial colors, binders, flavors, preservatives or fish derivatives.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Consult healthcare professional if taking SSRI or prescription medications which involve serotonin or chemistry catecholamine.Not recommended for individuals suffering from GERDS.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.