Mitochondrial Basics with BioPQQ
Supports Optimal Mitochondrial Biogensis and Function
Brand: Life Extension
Product Code: mitochondrial-basics-biopqq-LFE
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Capsules
Mitochondrial Basics brings together three cutting-edge mitochondrial energizers in a one capsule per day,
- PQQ. This breakthrough micronutrient is technically a vitamin and has recently been shown to trigger mitochondrial biogenesis—the growth of new mitochondria in aging cells!15 PQQ also activates genes involved in protecting the delicate structures within the mitochondria.
- R-lipoic acid. The effects of free radicals comprise one of the chief obstacles to optimal mitochondrial energy production. Published studies confirm R-lipoic acid's power to promote mitochondrial bioenergetics while simultaneously blunting free radical activity. Mitochondrial Basics contains the superior Bio-Enhanced® R-lipoic acid and is in a proprietary microencapsulated form for better absorption.
- Acetyl-L-carnitine arginate. Fats are shuttled into the mitochondria for metabolic combustion by the amino acid carnitine. The acetylated form of carnitine helps to facilitate more efficient utilization of fats than carnitine alone.
Take one capsule once or twice daily, preferably early in the day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
This product can be taken with or without food.
- Serving Size: 1 capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Sodium 18 mg
- L-Taurine 300 mg
- R-Lipoic Acid (as microencapsulated Bio-Enhanced® stabilized Na-RALA sodium R-lipoate) 150 mg
- BioPQQ® Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt 10 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, candelilla wax, beeswax, stearic acid, silica, corn starch, acacia gum, calcium silicate.
Non GMO. Gluten-free.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.