Methyl B-12 Folate by Core Med Science
Chewable Tablets 60
Methylation Supports Energy Metabolism and Neurological Functiom
Brand: Core Med Science
Product Code: methyl-b-12-folate-CMS
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Chewable Tablets
Core Med Science Methyl B-12 Folate provides support for mood, cravings, sleep, brain health, hormone balance, healthy heart, and more.
- Mood, Cravings and Sleep in Balance - Support a balance of the neurotransmitters responsible for good mood, sleep, and a sense of well-being, as well as those that manage cravings.
- Clear Thinking - A lack of these two crucial vitamins can lead to cognitive decline and even memory issues. Replenish and keep your brain sharp.
- Healthy Heart - Too little Folate (B-9) and B-12 have been associated with an increased level of a compound called homocysteine too much of which may be a contributing factor in cardiovascular disease.
- Hormonal Balance - B-12 and B-9 (Folate) are needed for enzymes we use to manufacture and break down hormones to achieve balanced levels.
- Reduce the Risk of Neural Tube Defects - Protect your baby with this active, bioavailable form of B-12.
- This product is made in the USA. All ingredients are tested in a third-party cGMP facility to ensure they are of the highest quality.
Adults: Recommended daily dose is 1 tablet. Tablet may be broken into smaller pieces if lower dosage is desired.
- Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- (6S)-5-methylfolate 800 mcg DFE (200%)
- -(as L-5-methyltetra hydrofolate calcium)
- Vitamin B12 1,000 mcg (41,667%)
- -(80% as methylcobalamin and 20% as adenosylcobalamin)
Other Ingredients: sorbitol, xylitol, silica, magnesium stearate, natural cherry flavor. Contains wheat.
Contains NO added: milk, eggs, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish or ingredients from these sources.
As with all dietary supplements, seek the advice of your qualified healthcare provider prior to use of this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or under 18 years of age, please consult your qualified healthcare provider before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.