Mega-One Multiple No Iron
High Potency Multi-Vitamin With Minerals
Product Code: mega-one-multiple-no-iron-SNN-180-tblts
Quantity per Container: 180 Tablets
Mega-One™ is a potent one-tablet-a-day multi-vitamin.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as palmitate 2,100 mg and beta-carotene 1,500 mcg) 3,600 mcg
- Vitamin C (from calcium, zinc and manganese ascorbates) 250 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) 85 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 85 mg
- Niacinamide 85 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 85 mg
- Folate (420 mcg as folic acid) 714 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 90 mcg
- Biotin 89 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 85 mg
- Calcium (as calcium ascorbate, calcium d-pantothenate and carbonate) 48 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and citrate) 20 mg
- Zinc (as zinc ascorbate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine and sodium selenite) 50 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese ascorbic acid complex) 6 mg
- Chromium (as amino acid chelate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid complex) 100 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 10 mg
- Choline Bitartrate 85 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 85 mg
- Inositol 85 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoid Complex 25 mg
- Rutin 21 mg
- Hesperidin 5 mg
- Boron (as boron amino acid complex) 1 mg
Other Ingredients: stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten or wheat. Contains no preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Not for use by women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
If you are taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
They seem ok
by AA -
I bought this as an alternative to the metagenics I take as I was trying to find something less expensive. These are large pills and they have a strong odor. I'll be going back to metagenics.
Not medical or professional advice