Rice protein, pea protein, and accessory nutrients to support liver detoxification.
Brand: Thorne Research
Product Code: mediclear-THR
Servings per Container: 21
Quantity per Container: 30.5 Oz
MediClear® Powder from Thorne Research is a rice and pea-protein powder enriched with key detoxification and liver-support vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. May help support Phase I and II liver detoxification & weight-management as part of a balanced, healthy eating plan.
The modern world bombards us with toxins. This can place a heavy burden on the liver and other detoxification and elimination organs, leading to fatigue, weight gain and other uncomfortable symptoms, as well as more serious conditions. Fortunately, supporting the liver and the body's natural detoxification processes can be simple and can go a long way towards maintaining and supporting good health.
This supplement includes the following as part of its synergistic nutrient-blend to help support normal detoxification:
- Rice and pea protein - low-allergenic proteins help support normal blood-sugar balance and supply essential amino acids
- Quercetin, Green Tea Extract - potent botanical antioxidants that may assist detoxification. Quercetin may help support fat metabolism.
- Glutathione - the body's "master antioxidant", helps regulate all other antioxidants, crucial for normal detoxification and immune system function
- MSM - methylsulfonylmethane, a sulfur-based amino acid with antioxidant, detoxifying properties. Helps support glutathione function.
- Highly bioactive and absorbable vitamins and minerals - including L-5-MTHF (active folate), active B12, active B6, calcium and magnesium citrate-malate and UltraChrome chromium
- Bacillus coagulans - probiotic to support healthy gut flora
- Contains NO: wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, egg, dairy products, or artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, lactose, palmitic acid, magnesium stearate, or stearic acid.
Use as a dietary protein and nutrient supplement to help support liver health, detoxification and weight-management (as part of a sensible, healthy eating plan or detoxification program). Natural vanilla orange flavor, sweetened only with natural pure cane molasses and Lo han fruit extract.
For adults and children 12 or more years of age. Mix one serving (two scoops) with at least 8 ounces of cold water, juice, rice milk, or nut milk, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Not a medical food. Not intended to be a sole source of calories; do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without professional medical supervision.
- Serving Size: Two Scoops (41.2 g)
- Servings Per Container: 21
- Two Scoops Contain:
- Calories 120
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- -Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 6 g
- -Dietary Fiber 2 g
- -Total Sugars 3 g
- --Includes 3 g added sugars
- Protein 20 g
- Vitamin A (900 mcg as Beta Carotene and 600 mcg as Palmitate) 1.5 mg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (400 IU) 10 mcg
- Vitamin E 80.6 mg
- -(73.9 mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol and 6.7 mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol from 88.7 mg Mixed Tocopherols)
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 12 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 5 mg
- Niacin (30mg as Niacinamide and 8mg as Niacin) 38 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate 500 mcg DFE
- -(300 mg as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 300 mg
- Iron 5 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 150 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Manganese (as TRAACS Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate) 1.5 mg
- Chromium (as TRAACS Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg
- Sodium 190 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 100 mg
- Proprietary Blend 25.53 g
- -Pea Protein Isolate
- -Rice Protein
- Glycine 1.65 g
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) 1.5 g
- L-Glutamine 500 mg
- L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride) 500 mg
- Milk Thistle extract (fruit) (Silybum marianum) 250 mg
- Taurine 110 mg
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 100 mg
- Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 50 mg
- Green Tea Phytosome 50 mg
- -(Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) / Phosphatidylcholine complex)
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 50 mg
- Choline Citrate 30 mg
- Glutathione (Reduced) 25 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic Boron Glycinate Complex) 100 mcg
- Lutein (from Aztec Marigold extract (flower) (Tagetes erecta)) 60 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Citrate) 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: Pure Cane Molasses, Silicon Dioxide, Monk Fruit concentrate (fruit) (Siraitia grosvenorii) and Vanilla and Orange Flavoring.
Contains ingredients derived from soy (phytosomes).
Contains NO: gluten.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
Ratings & Reviews
ANOTHER YEAR FOR MEDICLEAR !!!
by Barb -
I use it in a smoothie with almond milk and some honey and fruit. The negative is the chalking texture. My daughter was home recently visiting and I thought she could use an immune booster. She preferred to mixed it with water and chug it. She was impress