Male Fertility SAP
Sperm and Prostate Health
Product Code: male-fertility-sap-NFH
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Male Fertility SAP from Nutritional Fundamentals for Health helps to support sperm cell health, and prostate health.
- Sperm and prostate health support
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- Contains antioxidant for maintenance of good health
Male Fertility SAP also supports maintaining cardiovascular health, normal function of the thyroid gland; connective tissue formation, healthy skin, metabolizing carbs, fats and proteins, immune functions, bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
Adult Men: Take 2 capsules twice daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare professional. If taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C 125 mg (208%)
- Folate (from calcium l 5 methyltetrahydrofolate) 200 mcg (50%)
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 250 mcg (4167%)
- Zinc (from zinc citrate) 2.5 mg (17%)
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 50 mcg (71%)
- Chromium (from chromium picolinate) 62.5 mcg (52%)
- Acetyl-l carnitine hydrochloride 250 mg
- N Acetyl-l cysteine 125 mg
- PQ10 (emulsified coenzyme Q10) 75 mg
- Mixed tocopherols (from non GMO soy) 25 mg
Other Ingredients: pea protein, vegetable magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and a non-GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable hypromellose and purified water.
Contains NO: gluten, wheat, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavor, artificial color, sugar. Non-GMO.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners; if you have kidney stones; if you have a liver disease, a kidney disease, or a seizure disorder; if you have a history of nonmelanoma skin cancer; if you have a kidney disorder and/or diabetes; and to ensure the timely treatment of a serious cause of infertility. Do not use this product if you are taking antibiotics or nitroglycerin.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.