Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C
1,000 mg Vitamin C - 1,000 mg Essential Phospholipids
Brand: LivOn Laboratories
Product Code: lypo-spheric-vitamin-c-LOL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Pack(s)
Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C from LivOn Laboratories is a dietary supplement that provides 1,000 mg of vitamin C per serving in an easy to absorb and digest liposomal delivery system. The antioxidant formula provides a potent natural source of vitamin C in a form your body can readily use to get the most benefit. Just pour the powder in your favorite beverage, and drink!
Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C from LivOn Laboratories is a powerful source of vitamin C that is highly bioavailable, which means it’s easier for the body to absorb and utilize by transporting the nutritional benefits throughout the bloodstream.
Studies show that taking vitamin C orally encapsulated in liposomes promotes better absorption of vitamin C by the body than high doses of regular oral vitamin C supplements. In addition, each serving of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C provides 1,000 mg of vitamin C, (1,111% of daily allowance) as sodium ascorbate, which is a form of vitamin C that has lower acidity levels than other types of ascorbic acid (vitamin C), making it easier to digest and preventing stomach upset.
Taking liposomal vitamin C is a way to get more antioxidants delivered directly to the parts of the body that need them. Antioxidants from vitamin C help protect the body from free radicals and oxidative stress. These same antioxidants also help maintain a healthy immune system, which supports healthy aging and helps fight off illness.
Vitamin C supplements have also been linked to lower risk factors for heart disease, shorter wound healing time, and higher production of white blood cells to protect the body against infection. In addition, vitamin C is an essential cofactor for collagen production, protecting the strength and elasticity of the skin.
What is Liposomal Vitamin C?
- -The type of vitamin C you choose matters. While there are many different types, Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C from LivOn Labs is a liposomal vitamin C formula based on liposomal encapsulation. “Smart” liposomal nano-spheres are sub-microscopic bubbles made from essential phospholipids.
- -They navigate through the digestive system directly to the target, where they release their contents, eliminating supplement degradation by free-radicals, enzymes, digestive juices, bile salts, foods, or other active substances. As a result, you may experience a dramatic increase in the amount of vitamin C that your body can use.
- -Unlike most other oral delivery systems, which use fillers, binders, gelatins, capsule materials, dyes, sweeteners, flavoring and the like, liposomal nano-spheres provide maximum usability as well as maximum bioavailability without artificial ingredients and unnecessary fillers.
Potential Health Benefits of Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C
- Contains maximum bioavailability delivered via liposomal vitamin C nano-spheres
- Each packet provides 1,000 mg of vitamin C
- Contains 1,000mg of essential phospholipids
- Antioxidants protect cells and DNA from free radicals
- Supports healthy aging
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Protects brain health and memory
- Promotes wound healing
- Supports healthy nervous systems
- Non-GMO, sugar-free, gluten-free
- No artificial flavoring or coloring
- 100% vegan formulation
Support your overall health and well-being with this high-quality, liposome encapsulated vitamin C dietary supplement, approved by our certified natural healthcare practitioners.
Adults: As a dietary supplement take one packet 1 to 2 times per day. For best results, snip or tear the notched end off the packet, squeeze into one or more ounces of your favorite cool beverage, drink on an empty stomach, and wait at least 15 minutes before eating.
Store at room temperature:#
- Serving Size: 1 Packet (5.7 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 15
- Total Fat 1 g
- Total Carbohydrate 1 g
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 1,000 mg
- Choline (from phosphatidylcholine) 60 mg
- Sodium (as sodium ascorbate) 160 mg
- Essential Phospholipids (from soy lecithin) 1,000 mg
- -Phosphatidylcholine (PC) 500 mg
Other Ingredients: Purified water, Alcohol (preservative), citric acid.
Contains no starch, no yeast, no hexane, no artificial colors or flavors.
Non-GMO, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, and Vegan.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Ratings & Reviews
by Patricia -
I will keep buying this product again and again!
by Jessica -
Excellent product. The buying process was super easy and shipping too. It came fast and just as expected!! Thank you : )
No price gouging here
by Stephanie -
This product is the best and this company sells it at the best price. Livon Labs raised the price during the pandemic. This company held the price.
by Lawrence -
I have been taking this for years (probably fifteen years) and have had only one, mild, cold and no flu. I highly recommend it.
Daily doses helping me stay healthy
by Janet -
This is part of my daily protocol. I take one in morning and one at bedtime. If I feel a cold coming on I double down and take 2 in am and 2 in pm. I'm able to keep illness at bay
by Anita -
Hard to swallow, but feeling good! I like the fact that it builds my immune system.I am waiting for the collagen to work out some of these fine lines.
I love this product.
by Anth -
It's easy to use and works great.
Quick, Easy way to get the Vitamin C we need.
by Joanne -
Love this form of Vitamin C. We take it daily for immune and heart health. It's so easy to get 1,000 mg in one quick sip.
Will buy again
by Kim -
Use it daily
I wo7ld bu6 it again
by Mary -
Love the product.
by Linda -
Best Vit C, especially for colds and flu.
by Loree -
It is hard to take. It works though.