Silymarin/CoQ10/N-Acetyl Cysteine Complex
Product Code: liver-guard-SNN-120-tblts
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
This product has been specially formulated to provide nutrients essential for healthy liver function.
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 5
- Vitamin C 250 mg 278%
- -(as ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate & zinc ascorbate)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 67 mg 447%
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) 8 mg 667%
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 8 mg 615%
- Niacinamide 50 mg 312%
- -(niacinamide 25 mg and niacin 25 mg)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg 589%
- Folate (as folic acid and calcium folinate) 680 mcg DFE 170%
- -(300 mg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyancobalamin) 50 mcg 2,083%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 14 mg 280%
- Choline (as bitartrate) 50 mg 9%
- Calcium 32 mg 2%
- -(as dibasic calcium phosphate, calcium d-glucarate, calcium d-pantothenate)
- Magnesium 48 mg 11%
- -(as magnesium oxide & amino acid complex)
- Zinc 15 mg 136%
- -(as zinc methionine sulfate complex [OptiZinc] & ascorbate)
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 50 mcg 91%
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 48 mg 1%
- N-Acetyl Cysteine 350 mg
- Silymarin (from milk thistle seed extract) 25 0mg
- Dandelion Whole Plant/Root Extract 175 mg
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract 150 mg
- alpha-Lipoic Acid 150 mg
- Bupleurum Root Extract 100 mg
- gamma-Vitamin E Complex 100 mg
- Calcium D-Glucarate 100 mg
- Oregon Grape Root 75 mg
- Artichoke Aerial Parts Ext. 75 mg
- -(Standardized to 5% Cynarins)
- Inositol 50 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 12 mg
Do not use if you are taking any form of prescription nitrate such as nitroglycerin.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Ratings & Reviews
by monica -
Received in reasonable time. Tracking was accurate. This supplement is great x you liver.
Not medical or professional advice