Liquid Vitamin D3 2000 IU Plus K2
Vitamins D3 and K2 work together to support good bone and heart health.
Product Code: liquid-vitamin-d3-2000-iu-k2-BTN-16-oz
Quantity per Container: 16 Oz
Vitamin D plays a role in numerous functions within the body. Adequate vitamin D intake is required for optimal health especially for the maintenance of musculoskeletal health. Vitamin D deficiency may result in low blood levels of calcium and phosphorous. The role of Vitamin D in calcium absorption and bone health is well known. Buried Treasure’s Liquid D3 is a convenient way to supplement this valuable nutrient.
- 2000 IU (50 mcg) naturally sourced D3 plus 80 mcg K2 (MK7)
- Supports: immune system, bone health, cardio function.
- Great tasting red raspberry liquid
- Contains NO: gluten, wheat, yeast or dairy.
- Manufactured in USA in a USDA, FDA and cGMP compliant facility.
Buried Treasure Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient and vital for many functions within your body. Adequate vitamin D intake is required for optimal health especially for the maintenance of musculoskeletal health. Vitamin D deficiency may result in low blood levels of calcium and phosphorous. The role of Vitamin D in calcium absorption and bone health is well known.
- Shake well before each use.
- As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 teaspoon daily.
- Recommended to be taken with your favorite juice.
- Do not take on an empty stomach.
- Refrigerate after opening and use within 96 days.
- Serving Size: 1 Tsp. (5 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 96
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Calories 1
- Total Fat 0 g
- -Saturated Fat 0 g
- -Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 1mg
- Total Carbohydrates < 1 g
- -Sugar < 1 g
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol, 2000 IU) 50 mcg 250%
- Natural Vitamin K2 (MK-7) 80 mcg 66%
Other Ingredients: Purified mountain water, red raspberry flavor, beta carotene (color), Lou-Han, potassium sorbate (to ensure freshness) and nisin (naturally ensures freshness).
Contains NO: gluten, wheat, yeast or dairy.
Pregnant and nursing women should check dosage with their healthcare professional.
All forms of Vitamin K may interact with blood thinning medications. If you are taking such medicines please consult your physician before taking this product.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.