Support for Healthy Fat and Cholesterol Metabolism
Brand: Douglas Laboratories
Product Code: lipotrol-DGL
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Lipotrol is a unique professional formula containing naturally occurring dietary fibers including guar gum, as well as lecithin and other nutrients important in healthy fat and cholesterol metabolism.
Certain dietary fibers play important roles in the body’s metabolism of cholesterol and bile acids. Adequate fiber intake is necessary to maintain not only gastrointestinal health but also certain aspects of normal lipid metabolism. The body has learned to depend on the natural ability of dietary fiber to bind bile acids and cholesterol, thus preventing their intestinal absorption or reabsorption. Lipotrol contains guar gum, a type of water-soluble dietary fiber that can be especially useful in regulating healthy cholesterol metabolism.
Each of the ingredients in Lipotrol is specifically selected and quality tested to provide a unique, synergistically active formula:
- Guar gum works to bind bile acids and cholesterol
- Lecithin(soya) plays a key role in the emulsification and mobilization of fats and cholesterol
- Niacin and inositol hexanicinate support the proper metabolism of fat and cholesterol
- Phytosterols can help reduce serum total and low density lipid cholesterol levels
- Bioflavonoids, including rutin, provide support for a healthy circulatory system and are potent antioxidants
Lipotrol is a useful dietary supplement for individuals who wish to increase their dietary fiber and lecithin intake. For best results, Lipotrol should be used in conjunction with an appropriate diet and exercise program.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1-2 tablets 2 times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Niacin (as inositol hexaniacinate) 375 mg 2344%
- Choline (from choline bitartrate/citrate complex) 65 mg 12%
- Lecithin Complex (soya) 450 mg
- Phytosterol Complex 200 mg
- Glycosaminoglycan Complex 150 mg
- -(Bovine)(Containing collagen Type II, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid)
- Inositol 85 mg
- Bromelain (2400 GDU/g)(from pineapple stem) 50 mg
- Papain (Carica papaya, papaya latex) 50 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 50 mg
- Rutin 5 mg
- Proprietary Blend 150 mg
- -Hawthorne (berry), Ginger (root), Alfalfa (leaf and stem), Garlic (bulb), L-Carnitine, Taurine, Coenzyme Q-10, Ginkgo biloba (leaf), Cayenne (fruit), Trypsin and Chymotrypsin
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, tablet coating (polyvinyl alcohol, magnesium silicate, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, isopropanol) and silica.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.