Liposomal NMN Synergy
Cellular Energy and Healthy AgingBY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Brand: Designs For Health
Product Code: liposomal-nmn-synergy-DFH
Servings per Container: 50
Quantity per Container: 1.7 Oz
Designs For Health Liposomal NMN Synergy is a potent formula containing 50mg of nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) and 50mg of trimethylglycine (TMG) per serving to support healthy aging and cellular function
- Supports healthy aging
- Supports normal cellular function
- Supports normal metabolic function
- Supports healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Supports normal cognition and brain function
- Supports healthy energy production
- The only NAD precursor using liposomal delivery for enhanced absorption
- Includes synergistic compounds to support metabolism and cell function
- NMN serves as an effective precursor to support healthy NAD+ metabolism
- Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy protein, GMOs
NMN is a direct and stable precursor to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), a widely studied coenzyme present in all living cells and critical for energy production, DNA repair, and cell survival. TMG is a methyl donor that supports the action of NMN.
NAD+ plays a role in more than 500 reactions in the body, including energy production, metabolism, aging, gene expression, stress response, and DNA repair. Aging has been linked to a deficiency of NAD+ and/or insufficient NAD+ for enzymes, such as sirtuins, that require it to properly perform necessary processes in the body.
Liposomal NMN Synergy is the only NAD+ precursor using a liposome delivery for enhanced bioavailability.
Adults: Take 1 mL (approximately 2 pumps) and hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Refrigerate upon receipt.
- Serving Size: Approx. 2 Pumps (1 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 50
- Amount Per Serving:
- Beta-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) 50 mg
- Trimethylglycine (as Betaine Anhydrous) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: water, glycerine, ethanol, phospholipids (from sunflower lecithin), tocofersolan, natural mixed tocopherols.
Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy protein, GMOs.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
by JT -
Way better then pills.
Not medical or professional advice