Product Code: liposomal-dhea-TNS
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 2 Oz
TonicaSea Liposomal DHEA by TonicSea can help support and sustain your active lifestyle by supporting hormones naturally with the convenience liquid, lightly flavored with sugar-free monk fruit and natural orange flavor. Thanks to advanced liposomal technology, Liposomal DHEA can provide superior absorption and greater bioavailability of necessary DHEA.
- Natural hormone support
- Liposomal delivery
- Improved bioavailability
- Convenient liquid formula
- Great tasting
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, Non-GMO
DHEA, is a hormone naturally produced in the body by the adrenal glands. DHEA production peaks between the ages of 20 and 24. An even greater decline occurs in adults while they are middle-aged.
What Is Liposomal Technology - Liposomes are double-layered spheres or "bubbles" that contain nutrients that are able to withstand harsh digestive elements to deliver targeted nutrients to precise areas of the body. The efficient delivery method used by liposomal products allows dosages to be significantly reduced compared to traditional dosages while still maintaining effectiveness.
Adults: Shake well before using. Take dropper in mouth, mix with saliva for 20 seconds, then swallow. Take one serving one to four times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Dropper (1 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) 5 mg
- Grapefruit Extract (Seed; Citrus paradisi) 350 mcg
Other Ingredients: distilled water, glycerin, xylitol, natural orange flavor, lecithin (from sunflower), xanthan gum, potassium sorbate (preservative), monk fruit extract, lauric arginate (preservative).
Contains NO: gluten, dairy, soy, GMOs.
Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product. If you have, or have had, a history or family history of prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drugs please notify your physician before use.
- Not for use in women with history of hormone sensitive cancers.
- Do not exceed recommended serving.
- Do Not Use if pregnant or nursing.
- Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years.
- Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects.
- Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen.
- Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly capped in a cool, dry place.