A combination of natural compounds formulated to increase the removal of toxins from the liver and increase overall liver function.
Brand: Priority One
Product Code: lipo-plus-PRTO
Servings per Container: 40
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
May be helpful for:
- Distended liver that has accumulated fatty deposits Causes: diabetes; excessive alcohol consumption; birth control pills; estrogen usage; high vitamin B-1 and B-12 intake; cobalt treatments.
- Liver Dysfunction Symptoms: menstrual irregularities; constipation; hypertension; jaundice; blood sugar metabolic imbalance; glaucoma; arteriosclerosis.
- Regenerating damaged liver tissue
- Hormonal problems Symptoms: PMS, ovarian cysts, fibroids, and skin problems. This product may help alleviate insufficient liver function which can cause hormonal problems.
The formula Lipo Plus can improve overall health of the liver and body by promoting important enzymatic activity vital to the emulsification and removal of fat and toxins found in the liver.
Take (3) three tablets daily or as directed by your physician.
- Serving Size: Three (3) Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 40
- Amount Per Serving / %DV
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine hcl) 81 mg 4050%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate oxide) 12 mg 3%
- Choline Bitartrate 600 mg
- DL-Methionine 600 mg
- Inositol 600 mg
- Dandelion (root)(extract 5:1)(Taraxacum officinale) 300 mg
- Celandine (aerial)(Chelidonium majus) 150 mg
- Barberry (root bark)(Berberis vulgaris) 300 mg
- Beet (root)(Beta vulgaris) 150 mg
- Milk Thistle (seed)(extract 80% Silymarin)(Silybum marianum) 240 mg
- Green Tea (leaf)(80% Catechins, 90% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG)(Camelilia sinensis) 201 ,g
- Black Radish (root)(Raphanus niger) 150 mg
- Pancreatin 8x 300 mg
- Duodenum 99 mg
- Pituitary 3 mg
- Ox Bile 150 mg
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearic acid, microcrystaline cellulose, silicon dioxide, crosscarmellose sodium, vegetable magnesium stearate, saccharose, maltodextrin, methyl cellulose, purified water.
Contains no preservatives. Bisphenol-A (BPA) and Phalate Free.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Contains barberry and celandine which should not be ingested by pregnant or lactating women.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep container closed tightly, store in a cool, dry place.