Brand: Klaire Labs
Product Code: lda-multi-vitamin-KL
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
A comprehensive, high-potency, hypoallergenic vitamin supplement in three capsules daily, LDA Multi-Vitamin has been formulated with higher strength amounts and specific ratios of essential vitamins compared to other Klaire Labs® multivitamin formulas.
3 capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A 5,250 mcg RAE / 583%
- -(86% (4,500 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 14% (750 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 300 mg / 333%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 7.5 mcg / 38%
- Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha-tocopherol) from soy 150 mg / 1,000%
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 50 mg / 4,167%
- Riboflavin 20 mg / 1,538%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 60 mg NE / 375%
- Vitamin B6 101 mg / 5,941%
- -(80% as pyridoxine hydrochloride USP and 20% as pyridoxal 5-phosphate)
- Folate (as Metafolin® L-5- methyltetrahydrofolate) 1,360 mcg DFE / 340%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 750 mcg / 31,250%
- Biotin 300 mcg / 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 200 mg / 4,000%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 40 mg / 7%
- Calcium (as calcium D-pantothenate) 17 mg / 1%
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols 200 mg
- -(RRR-gamma, RRR-delta, RRR-beta)* from soy
- Inositol 30 mg
- Quercetin 30 mg
- -(as quercetin dihydrate)(derived from Japanese pagoda tree (Sophora japonica) flower extract)
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), L-leucine, and cellulose.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and gluten. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.
Ratings & Reviews
I Typically Buy This Multi-Vitamin Supplement
by Marjorie -
This is a doctor recommended multi-vitamin supplement for LDA (Low-Dose Allergy treatment), which I was getting when I lived in California and which helps with chemical sensitivity. I no longer get LDA but find this to be a good all-purpose vitamin supplement nonetheless..
Recommended if you're getting LDA
by Marj -
It appears that our FDA is trying to put compounding pharmacies out of business, so College Pharmacy is no longer making LDA and that means my Dallas doctor is no longer offering it. The FDA knows nothing about chemical sensitivity and is completely in the pockets of Big Pharm. Too bad for patients.