Dietary Supplement of Bacillus Laterosporus (BOD Strain)Normalizes the flora in the human digestive tract, aiding in digestion, toxin elimination, and discourages the growth of yeast, fungi and other pathogenic microorganisms.
Brand: Bio-Nutritional Formulas
Product Code: latero-flora-powder-BNF
Servings per Container: 3.5 Oz
Latero Flora is a new organic food substance containing Bacillus Laterosporus, a viable non-lactic producing microorganism combined with trace amounts of protein, minerals, and amino acids derived from the culturing medium (tryptic soy broth). Bacillus Laterosporus is a microorganism that is an aerobic, spore forming bacteria common to soil and plant life; generally found in the human intestinal tract in small numbers; a transient bacteria which lives in the human body as long as it has an ample supply of nutrients and oxygen or until it is passed thru the rectum; resistant to stomach acids.
This product will help maintain a healthy colon and will repopulate the intestines with beneficial bacteria thus enhancing the immune system.
- Each morning mix one scoop (teaspoon) of latero flora powder with 4 oz of water.
- Stir briskly, take at least 15 minutes before eating.
- Continue this program for one to two months, thereafter reducing the latero flora to one half tsp of powder and 2 oz of water.
Children 1 to 6 years of age:
- Begin with 1/2 of adult recommendation.
- Reduce again by 1/2 after one or two months.
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (1 tsp) (3 g)
- Servings Per Container: about 33
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 3g
- Bacillus Laterosporus (BOD) strain 70 mcg
- (minimum of 1 million microorganisms
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin
If you are pregnant, lactating or under medical supervision, consult a doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry place, replace cap immediately after removing product for mixing. Keep product dry and away from moisture.