Krill Oil 500 Mg
NKO Krill Oil from Longevity Science is a superior form of fish oil made from Neptune Krill - tiny shrimp-like crustacea harvested from the pristine oceans surrounding Antarctica.
Brand: Longevity Science
Product Code: krill-oil-500-mg-LGS
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Softgels
NKO Neptune Krill Oil by Longevity Science contains 100% pure neptune krill oil which may help naturally support depression, weight loss, ADHD and arthritis.
- Has an ORAC capacity of over 300 times that of vitamin C or vitamin E
- Contains phosphatidyl-choline and has significant choline content, a precursor for the neurotransmitter acetylcholine which supports healthy liver function and is important in learning and memory functions
- Supports maintenance of healthy cell membranes
- May provide multi-factorial cardiovascular support*
- May help alleviate emotional and physical symptoms of PMS*
The antioxidant capacity of NKO Krill Oil is nothing short of amazing. It is rich in astaxanthin, a natural carotenoid which is more powerful than beta-carotene. Using ORAC testing, NKO Krill Oil has over 300 times the antioxidant power of vitamin C or vitamin E, over 34 times the power of CoQ10 and more than 47 times the power of lutein.
- -The omega-3 fatty acids in NKO Krill Oil are unique in their profile. NKO is made via a patented low temperature extraction process which maintains the integrity of the phospholipids, to which the omega-3s are bound.
- -Phospholipids are the primary structures of human cell membranes, which, by regulating cellular transport, function as the gate-keepers of cells. When omega-3s are preserved intact in this phospholipid complex, it highly facilitates the absorption of the fatty acids in the intestines.
- -The most predominant phospholipid in NKO Krill Oil is phosphatidyl-choline, making NKO Krill Oil a rich source of choline. Choline is a precursor for the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, and for trimethylglycine, a methyl donor which supports healthy liver function.
- -Standard fish oils lack a phospholipid complex, instead containing omega-3 fatty acids in the form of free triglycerides.
Two studies have shown significantly higher DHA absorption when DHA was bound to phospholipids, as compared with DHA from fish oil. Standard fish oils also do not offer the antioxidant activity that NKO Krill Oil does.
Each batch is guaranteed to have less than one-tenth of one PPM (part per million) of cadmium, mercury and lead, and less than 0.2 PPB (part per billion) of PCBs. NKO Krill oil is tested for these and other contaminants, and must conform to set standards for purity.
Adults: Take 2 softgels daily with first meal for 30 days, then 1 softgel thereafter or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 softgels
- Servings Per Container: 30 gels
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total Fat 1g
- Krill Oil (NKO) 1 g (1,000 mg)
- -Omega-3 Fatty Acids 250 mg
- --EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 135 mg
- --DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 60 mg
- -Phospholipids 450 mg
- -Esterified Astaxanthin 360 mcg
Other Ingredients: softgel capsule (bovine gelatin [BSE-free], glycerin, water).
Contains shellfish (Krill).
Contains NO: yeast, wheat, gluten, egg, dairy, preservatives, or artificial colors.
If you are pregnent, nursing, allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation condition or are taking an anticoagulant such as Warfarin, consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Ratings & Reviews
by Dancing sunbeam -
The product is wonderful. It's easy to take. I do not notice any fishy odor. The product does not hold up well in heat. Be careful not to leave the bottle in any warm place. The product is still effective, but the tablets start to melt and stick to each o