Kids Nordic Flora Probiotic Pixies
Kids Probiotic Pixies are a fun and tasty way to get the probiotics children need for optimal wellness.
Brand: Nordic Naturals
Product Code: kids-nordic-flora-probiotic-pixies-NRN
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Packets
Research shows that Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04 support a healthy immune system and may reduce the risk of upper respiratory tract infections. These two well-studied strains also support intestinal health, digestion, and nutrient absorption.
- Digestive Wellness - Supports gastrointestinal health, nutrient absorption, and optimal digestion.
- Healthy Immunity - May help reduce the risk of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Research Supported - Beneficial strains that survive passage through the gastrointestinal tract.
Probiotic Pixies require no refrigeration and can be taken without water, making them ideal for kids on the go.
For children 3 years and older, take one probiotic pixie daily, with or before a meal, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. Tear open pixie packet, pour powder directly onto tongue, and let dissolve. No water needed.
- Serving Size: 1 Packet (1 gram)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Carbohydrate 0 g
- -Sugars 0 g
- Kids Nordic Flora Pixie Blend 23 mg
- Total Cultures 3 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
- -Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
Other Ingredients: erythritol, xylitol, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, magnesium oxide, natural flavor, citric acid, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, and silicon dioxide.
This non-GMO formula is allergen-free containing no dairy, gluten, or soy.
Certified by the American Vegetarian Association. Suitable for Vegans.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Contains Xylitol, which is harmful to pets.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature or below. Refrigerate if necessary to avoid exposure to temperatures above 74°F.