Joint-Eez Cartilage & Joint Support
Cartilage and Joint Support with MSM and Glucosamine
Product Code: joint-eez-cartilage-MNT
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 120 Capsules
Montiff’s Joint-Eez is a joint support formula with MSM and two forms of Glucosamine plus other nutrients, including anti-oxidants to help reduce inflammation, pain, and assist in repairing collagen and cartilage. It may protect against joint problem caused by athletic stress, providing antioxidants to protect joints from free radical damage. It is recommended that this product be taken in conjunction with Montiff’s Super Anti-Oxidant formula and All-Basic-Plus.
- Providing nutrients, which have beneficial effects on inflammation of joint tissue.
- Helping to reduce pain associated with joint disorders.
- Protecting against joint problems caused by athletic stress.
- Providing antioxidant to protect joints from free radical damage.
- Support for aged joints or those effected by degenerative conditions.
Glucosamine (glucose molecule bound to glutamine) is a naturally occurring substance in the body, and the amount produced may be limited by age and diet. It is a component of cartilage, and helps form proteoglycans, which are responsible for its springy resilience. It is important for maintenance and repair of joint tissue, including
tendons, and ligaments.
As a dietary supplement, take one to two capsules daily, with meals or as recommended by a health care professional. To be used as a Dietary supplement in a normal food program.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate) 20 mg
- Vitamin E (d'alpha tocopheryl) 30 iu
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL) 8 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg
- Folic Acid 100 mcg
- Copper (Gluconate) 70 mcg
- Molybdenum (Asparatate) 20 mcg
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 300 mg
- Glucosamine (Glucosamine HCL) 100 mg
- N.Acetyl Glucosamine 130 mg
- Lysine HCL 100 mg
- L-Proline 20 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 10 mg
- Horsetail (Silica Extract) 3 mg
- Pine Bark Extract 2 mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin.
Contains NO: starch, corn, milk, wheat, yeast, sugar, eggs, salt, artificial colors, binders, flavors, preservatives or fish derivatives.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use only if the safety seal is intact.