Iron SAP Iron Glycinate
Product Code: iron-sap-iron-glycinate-NFH
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Iron SAP from Nutritional Fundamentals for Health supports red blood cell formation, healthy hemoglobin and plasma ferritin levels, energy, stamina, immunity and cognitive health.
- Contains the bisglycinate form for maximum absorption and efficacy and enhanced GI tolerance
- Supports red blood cell formation, healthy hemoglobin and plasma ferritin levels, energy, stamina, immunity and cognitive health
Adolescents 9 years and older and adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare professional. If you are taking other medications, take this product a few hours before or after them.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 5 mg (334%)
- Riboflavin (riboflavin-5'-phosphate sodium) 5 mg (294%)
- Vitamin B3 (inositol hexanicotinate, flush-free) 5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 5 mg (250%)
- L-Methylfolate 500 mcg (125%)
- -(from calcium ?-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 400 mcg (6667%)
- Iron (from iron bisglycinate) 30 mg (167%)
- Copper (from cupric citrate) 1 mg (50%)
Other ingredients: succinic acid (100mg), L-glycine (100mg), vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose and a non-GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable hypromellose and purified water.
Contains NO: gluten, soy, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavor, artificial color, starch, sugar. Non-GMO.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call your physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.