Assists in Regulating Cellular Response
Product Code: inositol-sap-NFH
Servings per Container: 125
Quantity per Container: 500 Grams
NFH Inositol SAP helps promote healthy metabolic and hormonal functions within the body, supporting healthy blood insulin and cholesterol levels. As an important component of phospholipids, my-inositol can assist in regulating cellular response for healthy body functioning.
- Supports healthy metabolic and hormonal functions
- Supports healthy blood insulin and cholesterol levels
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is the most common cause of ovulatory disorders and female infertility. Signs and symptoms of PCOS may include anovulation or menstrual irregularities, ovarian cysts on ultrasound, hyperandrogenism including hirsutism, acne, and alopecia, insulin resistance, and obesity. Insulin resistance and secondary hyperinsulinemia appear to play a causative role in the development of PCOS. In addition, PCOS patients suffer from elevated oxidative stress and systemic inflammation. Myo inositol has been suggested as a first-line therapy in the management of PCOS, and has been shown to be helpful in mitigating the symptoms of this syndrome and its associated comorbidities.
Adults: Mix 1 scoop to 8 oz. of water or juice one to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approx. 4 g)
- Servings Per Container: Approx. 125
- Amount Per Serving:
- Inositol (myo-inositol) 4 g
Contains NO: gluten, soy, wheat, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavor or color, or starch.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, or have diabetes, please consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Discontinue use if you experience nausea, tiredness, headache, dizziness, abdominal pain, flatulence or soft stools.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.