Indole-3-Carbinol I3C 200 Mg
Veg Capsules 60
Supports Cellular Health
Brand: NOW Foods
Product Code: indole-3-carbinol-i3c-200-mg-NOW
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
- With Flax Lignan Extract
- Detoxification Support
Cruciferous vegetables (cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.) are uniquely abundant in a sulfur-containing compound called Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C). In the acidic stomach environment, I3C is readily converted into DIM (dindolylmethane) plus a full spectrum of additional compounds shown to neutralize free radicals and promote proper detoxification. Studies have shown that I3C supplementation can help maintain the health of the breast and other reproductive organs.
Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily with food.
- Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
- Amount Per Serving:
- Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) 200 mg
- Flax Seed Lignan Extract (Linum usitatissimum)(Seed Coat) 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Rice Bran, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- For adults only. Not for pregnant/nursing women. Consult physician if taking medication or have a medical condition.
- This product may cause digestive upset in some sensitive individuals. If you experience gastrointestinal discomfort after using this product, reduce dosage or discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.