Supports the body s normal immune response, and help maintain already normal white blood cell activity.
Brand: Priority One
Product Code: immuno-caps-PRTO
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 90 Capsules
Thymic function is essential to immune health, yet thymic activity in the body is known to decline with age. Immuno Caps supplies therapeutic levels of whole gland thymus along with an array of immune supportive nutrients.
Glandular therapy is based on the thought that glandular concentrates support like organs to maintain an already healthy state.
Take three (3) capsules daily, or as directed by your physician.
- Serving Size: Three (3) Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A (100% as beta carotene) 2‚002 IU 40%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 252mg 420%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha and mixed tocopherols) (Sunvitol®) 50 IU 167%
- -(Non-GMO from sunflower oil)
- Thiamin HCI (Vitamin B-1) 30mg 2‚000%
- Zinc (as zinc rice chelate oxide) 8mg 53%
- Selenium (as sodium selenite aspartate) 25mcg 36%
- Copper (as copper rice chelate carbonate) 0.15mg 8%
- Thymus 552mg
- -(with naturally occuring enzymatic polypeptide fractions including thymosin and THF)
- Spleen 129mg
- Lymph 63mg
- Pituitary 9mg
- L-Lysine 249mg
- Trypsin (75 USP/mg) 24mg
- Bromelain (3‚600 MCU/g) 24mg
- Papain (6‚000 USP/mg) 18mg
- Echinacea Purpurea (root) 300mg
- Shiitake (mushroom) (lentinus edodes) 75mg
- Quercetin 95% (from japanese sophora (flower bud)) 75mg
Other Ingredients: Silicon dioxide, rice (hull, protein), tapioca, gluten free maltodextrin, citric acid, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, capsule (gelatin, purified water).
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry temperature.
Keep container closed tightly.