IMD Intestinal Cleanse
Quicksilver Scientific’s sophisticated detoxification supplement, IMD Intestinal Cleanse optimizes the natural removal of metals through the intestines.
Brand: Quicksilver Scientific
Product Code: imd-intestinal-cleanse-QSS
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 6 Grams
This proprietary compound supplements the natural action of glutathione in the intestines. IMD delivers insoluble thiol groups to bind and remove heavy metals accumulated in the intestines and to directly quench free radicals. IMD’s actions enhance Phase III Detoxification—the system of transporters leading out of the body.
IMD (Intestinal Metals Detox) is a proprietary product that consists of highly purified silica with covalently attached thiolic metal-binding groups. Both the silica base and the binding agents are GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) for use in food. The specific chemistry of the compound has several benefits over other detoxification remedies, specifically heavy metal detox.
- Binds mercury and other heavy metals in the intestines and escorts these harmful contaminants out of the body.
- Intercepts methylmercury and other metals trapped in enterohepatic circulation. Facilitates heavy metal detox, binding and removing intestinal heavy metals.
- Leads to lowering of blood mercury levels, allowing organ- and tissue-bound mercury safely to drain into the blood at a natural rate.
- Improves the body’s natural detoxification ability by quenching free radicals and stopping metal-catalyzed free radical reactions that can lead to inflammation and cause down-regulation of detox transporters (Phase III transporters—OATs, cMOAT, MRPs, etc.).
- Fortifies the link between the intestines and the immune system.
Add 1-2 scoops IMD to a soluble Vitamin C solution or Phospholipid suspension or add to food 2-3 times per day as directed by a health care practitioner.
For liquids, stir to create a suspension and drink quickly before IMD settles, preferably on an empty stomach; take with small amount of food if any stomach upset occurs.
- Proprietary thiol-functionalized silica. Ingredients are GRAS (generally recognized as safe) food additives.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.