I Comp is an advanced vitamin and antioxidant supplement for the eyes.
Brand: Priority One
Product Code: i-comp-PRTO
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
May be helpful for: Providing a broad spectrum of the nutrients, carotenoids, antioxidants and flavonoids that naturally protect the delicate cellular tissues of the eyes, and support healthy eye maintenance and function.
Adults take two (2) Tablets daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a physician.
- Serving Size: Two (2) Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acid succinate) 400 IU
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 30 mg
- Selenium (as l-selenomethionine) (Bio Sel 5,000) 50 mcg
- Copper (as copper carbonate gluconate) 2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) (ChromeMate® CM-100M) 200 mcg
- Dunaliella (whole) (Betatene 7.5% N) 54 mg
- -natural mixed carotenoids (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, lutein).
- Aztec Marigold (flower) (Xangold 10% GFB) (lutein and zeaxanthin esters) 6 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 50 mg
- Diosmin 95% [from orange (fruit) (Citrus sinensis)] 50 mg
- Bioflavonoids 25% [from bitter orange (fruit)] 200 mg
- Quercetin 95% [from japanese sophora (flower bud)] 100 mg
- Rutin 95% [from japanese sophora (flower bud)] 100 mg
- Bilberry (berry) (25% Anthocyanosides) 80 mg
- Eyebright (aerial) (Euphrasia off.) 50 mg
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine 200 mg
- L-Glutathionine 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, carotenoid esters, agar, sucrose, palm oil, ascorbyl palmitate, calcium stearate, gelatine, soy bean oil, mixed tocopherols, sodium ascorbate, di-calcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, gluten-free maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, methylcellulose.
Contains no preservatives. Bisphenol-A (BPA) and Phthalate Free.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep container tightly closed.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent service always very helpful to our needs and frien
by Duke -
Supplement recommended by our wonderful Nutritionist in Oregon
by For mom -
Love to be able to find this product when I need it.
by The mom -
The best vitamin I can take to help my eyes Easy to take
by Darlene -
I like the auto refill so I do not have to remember to order it every month it's great