HMF Immune Powder
Daily Probiotic that Supports Healthy Immune Function and Energy MetabolismBY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Product Code: hmf-immune-powder-GEN
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Sachets
HMF Immune Powder combines 17 essential vitamins and minerals with five research-driven probiotic strains to support immune function, gastrointestinal health and energy metabolism. This blend offers zinc with vitamins C and D to support immune health by regulating the production and activity of immune cells. It also offers B vitamins to support energy metabolism, plus electrolytes to maintain good health.
- Helps to maintain immune and gastrointestinal health
- Provides 15 billion CFU per dose from a combination of five proprietary strains
- Includes 10 vitamins and seven minerals to help maintain good health
- Convenient, once-daily powder format
- Delicious, natural mixed berry flavor
- Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non GMO, No FOS, Vegetarian
Notably, approximately 80% of the body's immunologically active cells are located in gut-associated lymphoid tissue, demonstrating an important interaction between the intestines and the immune system.
Each convenient, once-daily sachet of HMF Immune Powder provides 15 billion CFU of probiotic strains clinically demonstrated to support gastrointestinal and immune health. In one trial, 12.5 billion CFU of HMF probiotics and 50 mg of vitamin C were found to support upper respiratory tract health in schoolchildren, while another study reported that 2 billion CFU of Bl-04 promoted upper respiratory immune health in adults.
Available in a delicious, natural mixed berry-flavored formula, HMF Immune Powder is an easy way to increase vitamin, mineral and probiotic intake for overall, gastrointestinal and immune health support.
Adults: Mix 1 sachet in 1-2 cups of cold water. Take once daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking medications or other supplements or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Store under refrigeration. (below 46°)
- Serving Size: 1 Sachet
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- -Total Sugars 1 g
- --Includes 1 g Added Sugars
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid/zinc ascorbate) 100 mg 111%
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU) 125%
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) 0.6 mg 50%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5' phosphate sodium) 0.6 5mg 50%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 8 mg 50%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg 588%
- Folate (as Metafolin L-5-MTHF)(100 mcg L-5-MTHF) 167 mcg DFE 42%
- Vitamin B12 (as hydroxocobalamin) 25 mcg 1042%
- Biotin 25 mcg 83%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 2.5 mg 50%
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate/tribasic calcium phosphate) 50 mg 4%
- Phosphorus (as tribasic calcium phosphate) 13 mg 1%
- Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide/carbonate) 60 mg 14%
- Zinc (as zinc ascorbate) 5.5 mg 50%
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 0.75 mg 33%
- Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate) 55 mg 2%
- Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate/carbonate) 200 mg 4%
- Probiotic Consortium 15 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)
- --Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) & Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
- --Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bl-04)
Other Ingredients: glucose, natural black currant, raspberry and strawberry flavors, raspberry fruit juice powder, DL-malic acid, silica, potato maltodextrin, L-tartaric acid, L-glycine, stevia leaf extract.
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, soy, dairy, FOS. Vegetarian.
Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition, hyperkalemia or abnormal kidney function, or are taking ACE inhibitors or potassium-sparing diuretics.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur.
Keep out of the reach of children.