HMF Cystgen Probiotic Supplement
Supports Urinary Tract and Intestinal HealthBY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Product Code: hmf-cystgen-probiotic-supplement-GEN
Servings per Container: About 24
Quantity per Container: 6 Sachets
HMF Cystgen contains a unique combination of Lactobacillus acidophilus along with specific urine alkalizers to assist in reducing urine acidity, thereby decreasing the itchiness and burning sensations in the urinary tract.
HMF Cystgen provides two strains of Lactobacillus formulated for the support and maintenance of a healthy gut microflora. Cranberry, which is approved by Health Canada for its traditional use in Herbal Medicine to help ward off urinary tract infections (UTIs) and to provide antioxidants for the maintenance of good health is added to HMF Cystgen along with potassium citrate, potassium carbonate and vitamin C.
Adults: Take 1/4 sachet 4 times daily or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Take with food or immediately after meals. Completely dissolve powder in 1/4 glass of cold water or juice. Allow fizzing to stop before drinking.
- Serving Size 1/4 Sachet (1.9 g)
- Servings per Container 24
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 150 mg 167%
- Potassium (potassium citrate/ bicarbonate) 379 mg 8%
- Probiotic Consortium 2.5 billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) 208 mg
- -Fruit Juice Concentrate (36:1) 7.5g Fresh Equivalent
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, citric acid
Contains NO: GMOs, gluten, soy, dairy, FOS. Vegan.
- To be taken only on the advice of your healthcare professional.
- Not to be used following vigorous exercise or acute dehydration (unless administered with an appropriate balance of other mineral salts)
- Not to be taken if have hypercalcemia or abnormal kidney function, or take ACE inhibitors or potassium sparing diuretics.
- If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking medication, consult your health professional before use.
- If you experience numbness of the extremities, muscle weakness, paralysis, cystic arrythmia, low blood pressure or confusion, stop use and consult your health professional immediately.
- May cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal cramps, top use and consult your health professional if these symptoms are severe.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store under refrigeration (below 46 °F).
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.