HLC Baby B Probiotic Powder
HLC Baby B by Pharmax - A Probiotic Supplement For Breast Fed Babies BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Product Code: hlc-baby-b-probiotic-powder-PHX
Servings per Container: 0.2 Oz
- Safe for use during infancy
- May help to reduce incidence of skin sensitivity
- 10 billion CFU per serving
HLC Baby B probiotic formula for infants provides Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, which help to promote normal immune function and skin health in infants.
- Dissolves easily into milk or water,
- Free of gluten and soy.
- Ideal for vegetarian infants.
Human Lactic Commensal (HLC) probiotics are proprietary, non-pathogenic, human-sourced microflora bacterial strains that exhibit strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid. HLC Baby B’s formulation has been clinically tested to ensure both safety and efficacy.
Children (1-4 years): In a glass, add water or milk to one scoop of HLC Baby B and mix. Take once daily with a meal, at least 2-3 hours before or after taking certain medicines, or as professionally directed.
Store under refrigeration (below 46 °F).
- Serving Size: 1 Scoops (200 mg)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Probiotic Consortium 10 billion CFU:
- -Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
- -Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- -Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
- -Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)
Other ingredients: Transgalactooligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk). Contains: Milk
Gluten free and FOS free
- If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use.
- If you are experiencing fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness.