High Absorption Curcumin from Turmeric Root 1000 Mg
May Benefit the Joint By Helping to Neutralize Free Radicals
Brand: Doctors Best
Product Code: high-absorption-curcumin-1000-mg-DRB
Servings per Container: 120
Quantity per Container: 120 Tablets
Doctor's Best Curcumin with Curcumin C3 Complex® and BioPerine® contains a potent standardized extract of Curcuma longa root, known as turmeric. Turmeric has centuries of tradition in Ayurvedic healing. The active ingredients in Curcuma longa are curcuminoids, compounds that demonstrate potent antioxidant properties in scientific studies. Curcuminoids may benefit the joints, brain, heart, and circulatory system by helping to neutralize free radicals.
- Helps support cells and tissues by neutralizing free radicals
- Helps support connective tissues by inhibiting destructive enzymes
- BioPerine® helps promote absorption of nutrients in the GI tract
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 120 Servings
- Amount Per Serving:
- Curcumin C3 Complex® 1000 mg
- -Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa)(root), standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids, including:
- --Bisdemethoxycurcumin (2.2-6.5%)
- --Demethoxycurcumin (15-19%)
- --Curcumin (75-81%)
- Black Pepper Ext. (Piper nigrum)(fruit) 5 mg
- -(standardized to contain 95% Piperine)(BioPerine®)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, modified cellulose (coating).
Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free / Vegan
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications (especially blood thinners or diabetes medication), or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product contains natural ingredients that may vary in color.
Ratings & Reviews
Doctor's Choice High Absorption Curcumin from Turmeric Root 1000
My doctor specified 3 brands of Curcumin that she wanted me to choose from, with Doctor's Choice being the only one that stands on it own and doesn't need to be taken with oil. Yes, it should be taken with food.
Quality matters with supplements. According to my very competent Physician's Assistant (she teaches at a medical university as well as practicing) this is her first choice for quality and efficacy.
Recommendations don't get better than that.
Not medical or professional advice