Veg Capsules 120
Herbs, Mushroom Extract and NAC
Brand: Designs For Health
Product Code: hepatatone-plus-DFH
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Hepatatone Plus is a synergistic formula designed to support healthy liver function. It consists of a blend of botanical and mushroom extracts, along with N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), a derivative of the amino acid cysteine, which has powerful antioxidant and liver-protective actions. In addition to protecting the body from oxidative stress, NAC assists with the formation of glutathione, the predominant antioxidant found in the liver.
It may be beneficial for:
- Liver fibrosis
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Elevated liver enzymes
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 4 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600 mg
- Reishi Full Spectrum 500 mg
- -(Ganoderma lucidum, Ganoderma applanatum)(mycelium, fruiting body, primaordia, spores and extracellular compounds)
- Cordyceps 500 mg
- -(Cordyceps sinensis)(mycelium) [standardized to contain 8% cordycepic acid and 0.28% adenosine] (from soy)
- Milk Thistle 500 mg
- -(Silybum marianum) [standardized to contain 80% silymarin]
- Chinese Skullcap Extract 300 mg
- -(Scutellaria baicalensis)(root) [standardized to contain 30% flavones]
- Schisandra Extract 250 mg
- -(Schisandra chinensis)(fruit)
- Burdock Extract 250 mg
- -(Arctium lappa)(root)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
This product does not contain gluten. Non- GMO.
Color, size or shape may appear different between lots.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, have a medical condition, or planning any medical procedure, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Ratings & Reviews
Review of Hepatone
by Rose -
Has a good combination of combined herbs for the specified health concern it may be used for.
Not medical or professional advice