CBD 20 Mg Mind & Body Balance
Liquid Veg Capsules 30
Full-Spectrum Phytocannabinoids for Daily Mind & Body Balance - Maximum Strength
Product Code: hempfusion-20-maximum-strength-hemp-extract-HMP
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 30 Liquid Veg Capsules
HempFusion Maximum Strength 20 Mg CBD has a unique full-spectrum phytocannabinoid oil extracted from Hemp Oil, Black Pepper Fruit, and Clove Oil, which forms Hemp Fusion's proprietary Whole Food Hemp Complex. This fusion of unique plant extracts includes valuable phytocannabinoids and terpenes naturally occurring in Hemp and other botanicals such as Black Pepper Fruit and Clove Oil.
It All Adds Up: The ingredients add up to be a product that helps you feel amazing. And feeling amazing adds up to Mind-Body Balance.
- Supports mind and body balance
- These unique all-natural compounds may support healthy Endocannabinoid System function.
- US Hemp Authority Certified
Take one liquid capsule daily with food or as recommended by a healthcare professional. As a reminder, always discuss the supplements you take with your healthcare provider.
- Serving Size: 1 Liquid Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Proprietary Whole Food Hemp Complex (WFHC) 440 mg
- -Hemp oil extract (mature stalk and seed), Black Pepper Extract (fruit), Clove Oil extract (flower)
- Organic Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) Oil (from coconut) 50 mg
- Sunflower Seed Oil (Phospholivery Complex) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: capsule shell (cellulose and water), organic rosemary extract.
Contains NO: GMOs, soy, gluten, wheat, milk, dairy, eggs, shellfish, magnesium stearate, artificial colors, artificial flavors, chemical processing aids.
Whole Food Hemp Complex
- Typical Hemp, Sunflower, Black Pepper, Clove, and Organic Coconut Oil Profile Per Serving:
- -20 mg CBD (+ other important Phytocannabinoids)
- -Beta-Caryophyllene 10 mg
- -D-Limonene, beta-Terpinene, alpha & beta-Pinene, 3 Carene 2 mg
- -Other, Misc. 0.5 mg
- Nutritional Fatty Acids
- -Omega 3 (Alpha Linolenic Acid - ALA) 40 mg
- -Omega 6 (Linolenic Acid - LA) 162 mg
- -Omega 9 (Oleic Acid - OA) 34 mg
- -MCT's (medium-chain triglycerides) 50 mg
- --Caprylic Acid (27 mg)
- --Capric Acid (18 mg)
- -Phosphatidylcholine 7 mg
- -Phosphatidylethinolamine 3 mg
- -Phosphatidylinositol 6 mg
- -Phosphatidic Acid 1 mg
- -Phosphatidylserine <0.5 mg
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications or have a medical condition, please consult your physician before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Unique phytonutrients called phytocannabinoids, terpenes and so much more are found in hemp, which may produce an array of potential physical benefits. Of the hundreds of phytonutrient compounds found in hemp, the most prevalent is cannabidiol also known as CBD. In addition to CBD (cannabidiol), high quality hemp extract contains many other phytochemicals like terpenes like β-Caryophelline, other phytocannabinoids like CBN, CBG and upwards of 100’s more that are manufactured by nature, not in a lab. Nutrients are found in the phytocannabinoids and other phytonutrients in hemp extract that can support human health in so many ways. It’s not just wishful thinking either. There’s real science behind this.