Probiotic-Fermented Formula with Heart Associated Nutrients
Brand: Quantum Nutrition Labs
Product Code: heart-pg-QNL
Servings per Container: 94
Quantity per Container: 8 Oz
Quantum Nutrition Labs Qultured Heart-PG is a unique, probiotic-cultured, botanical formula with cardio-associated nutrients that offers a nutritional industry innovation in fermented nutrients.
The nutrients in Qultured Heart-PG include an "A" list lineup of ingredients: organic hawthorn berry, green tea extract, organic turmeric, Indonesian cinnamon, wild bear garlic, and garlic extract. They have been micro-cultured together with our unique probiotic culture. This process-controlled fermentation process allows for excellent bioavailability and rapid oral delivery. Many people say they can notice the difference right after taking it.
- Advanced nutritional formula with probiotic-cultured, heart-associated nutrients for rapid oral delivery
- The Qultured Process: Our unique probiotic culture ferments the nutrients in our formula in a proprietary, temperature-controlled process
- Pure Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified
- Manufactured in a cGMP compliant facility for superior quality assurance
Adults: Take 1/2 teaspoon mixed in 1/4 cup water or juice, 2 times daily. Shake gently before use.
- Serving Size: 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 94
- Amount Per Serving:
- Heart-PG Pro Blend 40 mg
- -Organic Hawthorn (berry) (Crataegus spp.), Green Tea Extract (leaf) (Camellia sinensis), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Indonesian Cinnamon (bark) (Cinnamomum burmannii), Wild Bear Garlic (leaf) (Allium ursinum), Garlic Extract (bulb) (Allium sativum), Organic Cayenne (fruit) (Capsicum annuum); fermented in a probiotic culture
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Organic Gluten-Free Cane Alcohol, Organic Molasses.
Vegan, Non-GMO, Kosher
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.