Gynovite® Plus is a complete nutritional supplement formulated for postmenopausal complaints.
Product Code: gynovite-plus-OPX
Servings per Container: 180 Tablets
This supplement emphasizes magnesium over calcium. Based on a review of the published literature, magnesium also plays an important role for healthy bones, for instance, in laboratory animal studies. Countries with the highest consumption of calcium had the highest incidence of hip fracture, and the lowest hip fracture rates in post menopausal women were observed in countries with daily calcium intake as low as 400-500 mg. Several other nutrients which play important roles in bone integrity are in Gynovite® Plus.
Six tablets daily with meals as a dietary supplement, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Read brochure inside bottle before use.
- Serving Size: 6 tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 5,000 IU
- Vitamin C 180 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 400 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate) 10 mg
- Riboflavin 10 mg
- Niacin (as niacinimide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 20 mg
- Folic Acid 400 µg
- Vitamin B12 (as hydroxyocobalamin) 125 µg
- Biotin 125 µg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Ca pantothenate) 10 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 500 mg
- Iron (as amino acid chelate) 18 mg
- Iodine (as hydrolyzed protein complex) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 600 mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as hydrolyzed protein complex) 200 mcg
- Copper (as amino acid chelate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 10 mg
- Chromium (as hydrolyzed protein complex) 200 mcg
- p-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 25 mg
- Betaine HCl 100 mg
- Pancreatin 4X 93 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Hesperidin 35 mg
- Rutin 25 mg
- Boron (hydrolyzed protein complex) 3 mg
Other ingredients: Micosolle®‚ a silica-based excipient‚ cellulose, croscarmellose sodium‚ silica‚ stearic acid‚ pharmaceutical glaze‚ magnesium stearate‚ natural flavor and natural berry as natural source of color.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
If taking any prescription drug, consult physician before use. Do not use for pernicious anemia, or if you have hemochromatosis or hemosiderosis.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place tightly capped.
Ratings & Reviews
Great Wellness Supplment
by Jamaican Queen -