Greens Pak is a great-tasting, easy-to-mix phyto-nutrient powder that is loaded with energy-packed whole foods, super fruits, antioxidant foods, vegetables, enzymes, probiotics, fiber and plant extracts to help energize your body.
Product Code: greens-pak-TMR-bry
Quantity per Container: 30 Pack(s)
- Green Foods
- Super Fruits
- Contains over 50 different super foods!
- Contains certified organic foods!
- Great-tasting berry flavor!
These “Super-Foods” are the foods we should eat daily for optimum health and wellness. However, most of us don’t get them in our standard diet. The organic green plants, healthy herbs and spices, natural food concentrates, and antioxidant rich fruits and vegetables in Greens Pak provide the necessary nutrients your body needs to help fight against roaming free radicals and to balance out a diet that is typically missing these key nutrients.
A super blend of completely natural vitamins, ConcenTrace® ionic trace minerals, enzymes, phyto-nutrients and symbiotic intestinal flora helps to provide your body with added energy, increased metabolism, efficient digestion and detoxification, and helps strengthen your body’s natural defenses for heightened rejuvenation and longevity. Take Greens Pak every day and your body will love you!
Additionally, Greens Pak is supercharged with over 72 ionic trace minerals and elements from ConcenTrace®, an ionic mineral complex from Utah's inland sea, the Great Salt Lake.
- Contains Certified Organic Foods!
- Certified Vegan!
- Contains 50 different super foods
- No preservatives, Wheat, or MSG
- Probiotics support healthy digestion
- 6000+ ORAC Units Per Serving
Open packet and place the entire contents of the packet into 4-6 oz. of water and stir. May also be put in juice, a smoothie, or other beverage. Some caking may occur. This does not affect the safety or integrity of the product.
- Serving Size: 1 packet
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Fat 2 g
- Total Carbohydrate 4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Sugars 1 g
- Protein 1 g
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene) 850 IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 25 mg
- Calcium 15 mg
- Iron 1 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 70 mg
- Greens Blend: 1346 mg
- -Barley Grass Juice Powder (cert. organic), Spirulina (cert. organic), Chlorella (Japanese cracked cell wall), ConcenTrace Alfalfa Ionic Trace Mineral Complex
- Vegetable Blend (cert. organic): 1340 mg
- -Carrot Rhizome Powder, Broccoli Herb Powder, Cauliflower Bulb Powder, Spinach Leaf Powder, Parsley Herb Powder
- Fiber Blend: 1306 mg
- -Whole Oat Bran, Apple Fiber Pectin, Sprouted Barley Malt, SDG Flax Lignans
- Antioxidant Blend: 1243 mg
- -Pomegranate Fruit Powder, Strawberry Fruit Powder, Raspberry Fruit Powder, Grapefruit Peel Extract, Quercetin (98% Dihydrate), Green Tea Leaf Extract Decaf (60% Polyphenols), Japanese Knotweed Root Extract (Trans Resveratrol 50%), Milk Thistle Seed Extract (80% Silymarin), Acerola Cherry Fruit Powder, Aloe Vera Leaf Powder (cert. organic), Turmeric Rhizome Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Blueberry Leaf Extract, Red Beet Root Powder (cert. organic), Mangosteen Fruit Powder, Cabbage Palm (Açaí) Fruit Powder, Noni Fruit Powder, Lycium (Goji) Berry Fruit Powder, Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Powder (cert. organic), Atlantic Kelp Powder (cert. organic), Concord Grape Fruit Powder, Licorice Root
- Soy Lecithin (Non-GMO) Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phosphatidylcholine 1206 mg
- Fruit & Vegetable Antioxidant Blend: 134 mg
- -Green Tea Leaf Extract, Quercetin, Blueberry Fruit, Cranberry Fruit, Pomegranate Fruit, Raspberry Fruit, Strawberry Fruit, Broccoli Leaf, Carrot Root, Kale Leaf, Resveratrol, Spinach Leaf, Tomato Fruit, Wild Blueberry Fruit
- Enzyme Blend: 134 mg
- -Bromelain (600 GDU/g), Papain, Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase
- Probiotics (Dairy-Free) Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifido Bacterium longum, L. casei, L. rhamnosus 134 mg
Other Ingredients: Stevia, citric acid, natural flavors.
Allergen Info: contains soy & gluten. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, dairy or MSG.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Ratings & Reviews
by Ms. P
I use this product in my morning juice. I feel good knowing I am having additional nutrients from Greens Pak.
Not medical or professional advice
Have taken Greens Pak to Go for about 5 years and I notice when I do not take them.
Not medical or professional advice