Da Bu Yin
Product Code: great-yin-HLC-270-cpsls
Quantity per Container: 270 Capsules
Great Yin from Health Concerns is based on the formula Da Bu Yin and is used for addressing yin deficiency with rising yang. Heat symptoms.
- Use for addressing yin deficiency with rising yang
- Addresses night sweats, afternoon fever, and sensation of heat with a red tongue and fast pulse
- Can also be used for hot flashes, including menopausal heat symptoms, chemo and radiation related heat symptoms, autoimmune related night sweats and other heat symptoms
- A vegetarian formula
- Chinese Effects: Nourishes kidney yin, Clears heat, Subdues deficiency fire, Stops sweating
Adults: Three tablets, 3 times per day between meals.
- Serving Size: 3 Tablets (2,250 mg)
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Blend (750 mg per tablet):
- -Rehmannia (cooked) root (shu di huang), Lycium bark (di gu pi), Phellodendron cortex (huang bai), Anemarrhena root (zhi mu)
Other Ingredients: vegetable gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, cellulose.
Contraindications: Cold conditions and chronic diarrhea.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of the reach of children.