Glucose Support Formula
Brand: Integrative Therapeutics
Product Code: glycemic-manager-INT
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Tablets
Glycemic Manager™ is a glucose maintenance formula geared toward lessening the impact of high-glycemic foods and encouraging healthy blood sugar metabolism.
To maintain optimal health, it's important to lessen the impact high-glycemic foods have on your body. Stabilized blood sugar is also very important.
Take 2 tablets daily with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1%
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (vitamin B1) 5 6mg (3,733%DV)
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 56 mg (3,294%DV)
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 37 mg (185%DV)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 63 mg (3,150%DV)
- Folic Acid 600 mcg (150%DV)
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 375 mcg (6,250%DV)
- Biotin 400 mcg (133%DV)
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 37 mg (370%DV)
- Calcium 37 mg (4%DV)
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 200 mg (50%DV)
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 15 mg (100%DV)
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg (50%DV)
- Chromium (from chromium picolinate) 250 mcg (208%DV)
- Sodium 10 mg (<1%DV)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 250 mg
- Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) Fruit Extract (2:1) 200 mg
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) Leaf Extract 200 mg
- -standardized to contain 25% gymnemic acids
- Myricetin (from Myrica cerifera leaf and bark) 100 mg
- Choline Bitartrate 75 mg
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit Extract (4:1) 40 mg
- Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa) Leaf Extract 30 mg
- -standardized to contain 1% corosolic acids
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 200 mcg
Contains NO: yeast, wheat, sugar, corn, gluten, dairy products, soy, preservatives, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or ingredients of animal origin.
If you are taking medication to control high blood sugar or have hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Ratings & Reviews
by Bea -
I was prediabetic and on Metformin but after losing weight I went off meds and starting taking Glycemic Manager and have been doing great ever since.