Veg Capsules 120
Defends against hidden gluten.
Brand: Natures Way
Product Code: gluten-defense-NWA
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 120 Veg Capsules
Because some individuals experience digestive discomfort when they eat foods with these proteins - even when they try to avoid obvious sources: For some, hidden gluten and casein can be the cause of occasional gas, bloating, and indigestion. However, the right digestive enzymes can make a difference when trying to maintain a gluten free and casein free lifestyle.
Two capsules with each meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
- Total Carbohydrate <1g <1%**
- Pure Plant Enzymes™ DPP IV protease blend, amylase, lipase, phytase, lactase, cellulase, and sucrase 543mg
- DPP IV Protease Blend (Protease I, II, III, IV, V) FCC (pH 4.7) 134,600HUT FCC (pH 7.0) 22,660PC USP (pH 7.5) 12,556USP
- Amylase FCC (pH 4.8) 9,530DU USP (pH 6.8) 12,800USP
- Lipase I, II FCC (pH 6.5) 408LU FIP (pH 7.0) 882FIP
- Phytase Phytic Acid (pH 6.0) 0.67PU
- Lactase I, II FCC III (pH 4.5) 642ALU
- Cellulase I, II FCC (pH 4.5) 141CU
- Sucrase FCC (pH 4.6) 119INVU
Other Ingredients cellulose, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), inulin (from chicory root), and silicon dioxide.
This product does not contain
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
- ingredients of animal origin
While Gluten Defense™ will reduce the level of reactive gliadin and gluten proteins in a meal, it is advised that celiac disease sufferers continue with their normal gluten exclusion diet as even small amounts of gliadin can cause adverse reactions in the most sensitized individuals.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.