Veg Capsules 60
Standardized Ginkgo biloba extract with magnesium for healthy circulation
Product Code: ginkgomag-KRU
Servings per Container: 60
Quantity per Container: 60 Veg Capsules
GinkgoMag combines two natural substances with effects on peripheral circulation. Ginkgo biloba extract (GBE) inhibits platelet activating factor (PAF), which reduces blood viscosity and relaxes the smooth muscle tissues of the blood vessels, respiratory tract and other organs. Magnesium affects vascular and bronchial tone through its participation in the regulation of neuromuscular electrical potentials and neurotransmission. Together, GBE and magnesium promote normal respiratory air flow and optimal cardiovascular and peripheral vascular circulation, facilitating blood flow, glucose delivery and oxygenation throughout the body, including the lower extremities and cardiac tissues.
- Ginkgo biloba contains two unique phytochemicals, ginkgo flavone glycosides and terpene lactones, which act as potent free radical scavengers within the cardiovascular and central nervous systems.
- Ginkgo biloba inhibits platelet activating factor (PAF) which, in excess, is responsible for numerous inflammatory conditions, bronchial constriction and poor circulation to the central nervous system.
- Ginkgo biloba exerts vasoactive effects on arteries and capillaries throughout the body, thereby promoting blood flow, glucose delivery and oxygenation to a variety of tissues, especially brain and nerve cells.
- Ginkgo leaf extract, standardized on terpene lactones and ginkgo flavone glycosides, has been shown in studies to support cognitive function.
Suggested use for adults: 1-2 capsules twice daily, or as directed.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Magnesium (amino acid chelate) 100 mg
- Ginkgo biloba Extract** 60 mg
- ** Standardized from 20-24% ginkgo flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule, rice flour